H22A SV4, worth for da price?

PAUL_CJ

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
PUCHONG
im thinking of getting a 94' SV4 with H22A
how is da fuel consumption like? isit relly hard to archive 0.20/km?
hows da maintanance? parts n labour, expensive compare to others japanese car in class?
reliable? easilly breake down?
comfortable? compare to in-class.
i knw this car is understeer, isit really tat bad?

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
hi...i'm having one now...no regret since it is a big car cruising on straight road, it is superb especially the highway, for cornering not that bad but cant compare to those civics..
maintenance wise affordable...
anyway thinking of letting go mine if u r interested..
year 94 weekend car, h22a manual GB from CD6 sir...engine transplanted and tuned by Tung Chun
PM me or SMS 0127773234 i can give detail spec and picture..

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
It's a pretty reliable car- and the H22A is basically pretty much a bullet-proof engine. The prices of recent years have taken a beating compared to 2-3 years ago (when economy was better and petrol price more affordable) when the craze was to get a SV4 and convert to a H22A engine. It's a nice executive car although it's kinda aged now, but that means that you can have negotiation powers when you meet your intended ride. Petrol consumption is higher a lil' bit (well, it is a 2200 cc car with DOHC VTEC!) but parts are cheaper than even a B16A (more expensive as demand is higher) or K20A.

If you are after an executive feel, go for it! If you want more speed and driveability, go for the Civic of equal years eg EG6/9 or EK6/9, which are basically pocket rockets. For the Civics, look out for those already converted to B16A as you can save up to RM10k (cost of engine swap, tuning, parts, etc). :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone,now i am trying to lower my car by just change the apm lowered spring?
Anyone did this b4?
Aft will harm my car chasis?
drive shaft n all the stuff related to tyre will harm fast?
n the alighnment will alwiz run out?
i am driving seg .
thx ya..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience