DC5 Annual Meet/Photoshoot - 11 April 2009

miccobayb

Jun 27, 2006
Ello guys, I wish to confirm on our 'annual meet/photoshoot'. Details as below:

Date: 11 April 2009 (Saturday)

Venue: Kompleks Sukan Negara, Bukit Jalil (we meet somewhere for breakfast then move together)

Time: 10am - 12pm

The photoshoot will be done by HyperTune mag and will be featured the following months. Other photographers might also be snapping pics of our car. There will be no specific event on this day, but it will be the best time to meet and get to know each other better.

Spread the word to other non-forumming DC5 owners and let's make this rare occasion happen!

P/S: T-shirts n banner will be sponsored by JC Racing so I hope you guys can confirm n put down your name in a list with your t-shirt size.

Any question you may ask Jerry @ 122. Cheers!

Confirmed Attendees:

1. Meor - XL
2. Jerry - XL
3. Prasath - XxL
4. Junaidi - M
5. Farhan - XL
6. Gareth - M
7. Desmond - L
8. Siang - M
9. Jeff - L
10. Kelvin - L
11. John - L
12. Timmy - M
13. Fadhil - M
14. Misri - L
15. Darren - M
16. Ivan - L
17. Ali - M
18. Azad - XL
19. William - XL
20. Kevin ings - M
21. Aaron - M
22. Tazri - XL
23. John JB - XXL
24. Raja - XL
25. Adrian - XL
26. Lim - L
27. Fikri - M
28. Rajan Kuantan - XL
29. Zaki - M
30. Elaine - S

Any other interested DC5 owners, please fill in your name and continue the list.
Female size got arr? :) Special a bit...Do you put names on the shirt? If yes I don't want my name. >.< Put nickname better.

I will be there for the photoshoot with Hypertune on the 11th too. Looking forward to it. :love:

Apologies for the delay on pictures taken from the last photoshoot at Putrajaya. I have just returned from overseas and will get to it asap! :burnout:

benzer

Yup agreed to sudcon, every DC5 owner out there can just put the name in the list if you can't make it this time.. atleast we know ur existent and join us for next TT or gethering!

Thank to our President and treasurer Jerry (FYI he a real banker):listen:

hahf

Jul 7, 2005
The Kesas highway Awan Besar R&R is at opposite direction of Bkt Jalil. If we meet there then we need to make a big u turn back to Bkt Jalil?

Another meeting place that I can think of is the Mamak that you guys TT before at Jalil Damai.

boulala

Sep 24, 2006
Hi guy anyone here from jb??
im from JB. i take care the JB section for DC5.. hahahahaha. do you drive a dc5. which one are yours. saw a few DC5 in jb. but dunno the owner. eheh.

subcon

Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
The Kesas highway Awan Besar R&R is at opposite direction of Bkt Jalil. If we meet there then we need to make a big u turn back to Bkt Jalil?

Another meeting place that I can think of is the Mamak that you guys TT before at Jalil Damai.
k20 very fast buat U-turn...:biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway for anyone not familiar with Bukit Jalil..its kinda difficult to find this kedai mamak at Jalil Damai and we also need a very big parking space

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
i think awan besar is a good place to meet..quite accessible to everyone. or, can meet up in KL around KLCC area. morning should be ok to get parking say..at pelita nasi kandar. just a suggestion!

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
willing to go kl in the morning...haha...breaky there...
so................since u have removed the speedcut......why not test the top speed tonite? RM1.60 at MEX hiway is all u need to pay..ha ha ha ha ha./

Vagabond

Mar 1, 2007
Guys,

For the northern side, confirmed attendees at this time are:

1. Timmy (that's me!) t-shirt size M
2. Faisal (white pre-fl dc5r with top secret front bumper, ings+1 fenders, mugen hood, mugen gt-wing, ings+1 sideskirt) t-shirt size M

not yet confirmed:
3. Alan (white pre-fl DC5 full INGs kit) t-shirt size M
4. Leng (while FL dc5r) t-shirt size XL

will try to get more confirmation soon...........

lightningfield

Dec 29, 2004
www.ef-honda.com
ello guys, i wish to confirm on our 'annual meet/photoshoot'. Details as below:

date: 11 april 2009 (saturday)

venue: Kompleks sukan negara, bukit jalil (we meet somewhere for breakfast then move together)

time: 10am - 12pm

the photoshoot will be done by hypertune mag and will be featured the following months. Other photographers might also be snapping pics of our car. There will be no specific event on this day, but it will be the best time to meet and get to know each other better.

spread the word to other non-forumming dc5 owners and let's make this rare occasion happen!

p/s: T-shirts n banner will be sponsored by jc racing so i hope you guys can confirm n put down your name in a list with your t-shirt size.

any question you may ask jerry @ 122. Cheers!

confirmed attendees:

1. Meor - xl
2. Jerry - xl
3. Prasath - xxl
4. Junaidi - m
5. Farhan - xl
6. Gareth - m
7. Desmond - l
8. Siang - m
9. Jeff - l
10. Kelvin - l
11. John - l
12. Timmy - m
13. Fadhil - m
14. Misri - l
15. Darren - m
16. Ivan - l
17. Ali - m
18. Azad - xl
19. William - xl
20. Kevin ings - m
21. Aaron - m
22. Tazri - xl
23. John jb - xxl
24. Raja - xl
25. Adrian - xl
26. Lim - l
27. Fikri - m
28. Rajan kuantan - xl
29. Zaki - m
30. Elaine - s
31. Faisal - m

any other interested dc5 owners, please fill in your name and continue the list.
update!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
meor...if there's gonna be a big turnout...u inform me mate...when's ur list be finalized? cos if massive then I'll be flying down to join the photoshoot...if kecik then perhaps some other time then...

prasath_5338

Apr 20, 2005
meor...if there's gonna be a big turnout...u inform me mate...when's ur list be finalized? cos if massive then I'll be flying down to join the photoshoot...if kecik then perhaps some other time then...

its definitely gonna be massive

sifu2 sekalian,
recently notice there's small rust underside of the front hood.
11 years old car so is expected but don't wanna let it go untreated.
any proper guide to fix it?
google it and kinda vague also just sand and prime it.
but also see a lot troublesome technique using heavy tools.
please help. :adore: