Honda no good??? Why???

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
dunno y in the sense of design, Honda's still the best for me no matter mpv or saloon type.
if comfort, i'll pick toyota for dat xcept vios .. n they lack of creativity juz like the new vios, altis n camry. taken from the typical similiar design.
performance, no doubt its our Honda's. :biggrin:

3zz, not ahbengs topic .. ahbeng can be anywhere with anycar with the fucked-up mod n stuff.

civic EdGe

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Haiya Jin.... how come u brought up this sad news....
I have always wondered why honda machines are not as chick-magnetic as opposed to toyotas, especially Vios'es... even those with beng stickers, spoilers and mufflers.... :bawling:
Guess itz time to upgrade to a Veilside Fortune Maisty kitted NSX :idea:.......lol

webeck948

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
1. City vs Vios: City!
2. Civic vs Altis: Definitely Civic!
3. Accord vs Camry: Undoubtfully Accord!haha!
4. Stream vs Wish: errr..DILEMMA!
5. Oddessy vs Estima: Estima!
6. DC5 vs Celica: DC5 anytime, anyday!

Black_Angel

Mar 27, 2009
I had that dilemma actually. I was thinking of buying either FD2 or the new Camry 2.0. For me, if you are looking for a vehicle just to go to work & takes family travelling for the weekend, you should get a Camry. But for me, I am looking for my Soulmate. I wanna feel the power of dreams. It is very limited wut you can do with a Camry. If you modifies it too much, It will look like Ah beng Ah Seng Car. Maybe If I am 30 something I might be thinking of buying a Toyota. But even that, I might go for Beemers. :driver::wavey::thefinger:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
camry 2.0
civic 2.0

why don't u try lancer GT 2.0... priced almost similarly to the FD2 but better equipped... and made in JAPANNN

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
lancet GT - will be converted to E10

civic FD - will be converted to Tep R

Camry - will not be reborn to anything else..plus its a good platform to go VIP. so i choose this!

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
jin, u mai tell the girls why honda is better la. take them for a ride on ur gearstick! :driver:
i would if i could....:smokin:

If you make a conti comparison, altho different in build philosophy, Honda's are like BMWs, and Toyota's are like Mercedes.... Honda is a driver's car and Toyota's are a passanger's car.... U can feel that there is more soul in a Honda compared to the lame boring feel of a Toyota...

Both are good cars no doubt, but Honda's have more feel when driving one compared to a deadwood Toyota.... That's how i see Hondas and Toyotas.... :biggrin:
great bro... now i understand liao....:adore:

My chasis is local but all the rest of the parts are from Japan and fully rebuilt and installed at my own garage.... :biggrin:
hahahaha... thats very true bro....:biggrin:

Haiya Jin.... how come u brought up this sad news....
I have always wondered why honda machines are not as chick-magnetic as opposed to toyotas, especially Vios'es... even those with beng stickers, spoilers and mufflers.... :bawling:
Guess itz time to upgrade to a Veilside Fortune Maisty kitted NSX :idea:.......lol
mahai, i oso sad when i facing this prob... chicks just dun like Honda... change to Mini more better...
why not consider mod to Mugen NSX RR..?? hehehe...:biggrin:

lancet GT - will be converted to E10

civic FD - will be converted to Tep R

Camry - will not be reborn to anything else..plus its a good platform to go VIP. so i choose this!

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Civic FD still can be Mugen RR, Mugen RR Advanced wor....:biggrin:
Camry can b kidnapers car...:mad:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
OMG!!!

i would always prefer Honda over Toyota except for Camry Vs Accord ... :)

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
bout this kind of issue, most of the unker-aunties oso complain much...

Bump:

yup, its true that u said that...
but if we just compare as below, how/which(all latest version) will u take a pick..??

1. City vs Vios
2. Civic vs Altis
3. Accord vs Camry
4. Stream vs Wish
5. Oddessy vs Estima
6. DC5 vs Celica

so, wats says u..??:idea:
I will take Camry 2.4 latest vs Accord anytime. For performance, will take DC5 over Celica. For daily driving, will take Vios over City (City is a sissy car, not for Man)