Honda no good??? Why???

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Lotsa ppl says, Honda makes are bad, no good, lousy... Toyota is the best....

just wondering why they says that..?? Which part of Honda is no good ler..??

coz today, a bunch of leng lui talking bout cars, then i just kepo a bit... they just keep saying Honda bad, how good is Toyota.... thats really makes me scratch my 'bird'... haih....:smokin:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
this is a subjective question jin..as evryone have their own preferences and 'revulsion' toward certain brands.

for me, honda - vtec gearbox is very fragile... honda needs to cryo-treat the syncros for their future cars..then should be ok to hantam 9000rpm.

the rest of honda built cars - superb. the vtec technology is niche and no match by other variable valve timing copycats LOL.

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
Honda undercariage like upper lower arm, link, and etc are not durable...Toyota's more tahan... this is wat Toyota owner said....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Honda undercariage like upper lower arm, link, and etc are not durable...Toyota's more tahan... this is wat Toyota owner said....
bout this kind of issue, most of the unker-aunties oso complain much...

Bump:
this is a subjective question jin..as evryone have their own preferences and 'revulsion' toward certain brands.

for me, honda - vtec gearbox is very fragile... honda needs to cryo-treat the syncros for their future cars..then should be ok to hantam 9000rpm.

the rest of honda built cars - superb. the vtec technology is niche and no match by other variable valve timing copycats LOL.
yup, its true that u said that...
but if we just compare as below, how/which(all latest version) will u take a pick..??

1. City vs Vios
2. Civic vs Altis
3. Accord vs Camry
4. Stream vs Wish
5. Oddessy vs Estima
6. DC5 vs Celica

so, wats says u..??:idea:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
bout this kind of issue, most of the unker-aunties oso complain much...

Bump:

yup, its true that u said that...
but if we just compare as below, how/which(all latest version) will u take a pick..??

1. City vs Vios
2. Civic vs Altis
3. Accord vs Camry
4. Stream vs Wish
5. Oddessy vs Estima
6. DC5 vs Celica

so, wats says u..??:idea:
if i answer will u buy me maggi goreng kambing? HAHAHA

Bump:
only JDM Hondas rocks......

Nowdays on the road majority of them are from Honda Melaka
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK WHOSE TALKING BIATCHHHH!

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
so far i know the vtec engine like B16,B18 is very durable than toyota 4AGE.

Mar 21, 2008
I only love honda for it's engine design alone

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
If you make a conti comparison, altho different in build philosophy, Honda's are like BMWs, and Toyota's are like Mercedes.... Honda is a driver's car and Toyota's are a passanger's car.... U can feel that there is more soul in a Honda compared to the lame boring feel of a Toyota...

Both are good cars no doubt, but Honda's have more feel when driving one compared to a deadwood Toyota.... That's how i see Hondas and Toyotas.... :biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I thought there is a thread , "Simple Question , ( something comparing between honda and toyota ) " , I guess you can get more ideas more there

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
too much ppl playing honda.
IN MY AREA lot of ah beng car r honda.
cheap fibre bodykits,ultra huge exhaust wif auto gearbox(sounds ugly when it changing gear) ,ultra high spoiler,etc2.
halfcut price 4 honda also more expensive.compared to toyota.
n for those who are into toyota there really into cars.not just playing with bodykits.
dats what i like bout it.
n hard to find ah beng car dat is a toyota IN MY AREA.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience