ZTH Miri Members

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
Dear Miri Members,

Anyone spotted the Skyline R35 lately? owned by Shin Yang's boss son. i heard the top secret engineers came down. is it true? Power

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
QMF, u asked me abt plugs. for Vtec, u better ask your sifoo, or shane. kelak salah rekomen susah juak. hehe

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Dear Miri Members,

Anyone spotted the Skyline R35 lately? owned by Shin Yang's boss son. i heard the top secret engineers came down. is it true? Power
done sometime last year i think...
not sure top secret or mines..so many stories..

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
Dear Miri Members,

with nearly unlimited amount of cash, you can even ask Bill Gates or Steve Jobs to programme a custom ECU software to be compatible with your ride's attitude.:biggrin:

and it seems the japs tuner also cari makan by attending to special request, and to be proud of - coming to a small city like Miri. wonder how much would that tuner being paid. :smokin:

and no, it's not a Skyline, it's a Nissan GTR.

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
with nearly unlimited amount of cash, you can even ask Bill Gates or Steve Jobs to programme a custom ECU software to be compatible with your ride's attitude.:biggrin:

and it seems the japs tuner also cari makan by attending to special request, and to be proud of - coming to a small city like Miri. wonder how much would that tuner being paid. :smokin:

and no, it's not a Skyline, it's a Nissan GTR.
The method he uses is right, prices he paid demands quality and looks like he is not stopping yet ..

http://shh-proshop.blogspot.com/2009/03/hks-premium-suction-kit-for-r35-gtr_20.html

QMF287

Dec 11, 2008
go over sing ming and ask ah pao to quote u. there is an official tt for mhoc this coming saturday, u coming??
i already go to ah pao shop this friday my ride masok wad icu(Admitted for 1 day)ok about the tt if not bz i'm coming:biggrin:the amount around rm700 i want to apply personal loan mode habis....

Last edited:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
K20A,cool link u gave there.... wonder whats next for that GTR...

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
No idea what is next for the R35 ... He basically has everything in the aftermarket parts for R35 that been developed by tuners. = \ .. In fact the possible reason he didn't go crazy all out on the car is possible cuz the parts ain't available yet ...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok... here goes nothing...
ok guys just wanted to ask u brainers.. will it be possible if the engine of a W124 E500 be planted on a W124 E200?
will there be space and how ill be the convergence? any major problem will occur? what will be the cost and does anyone know where i can get it? i kno in fact that the W124 E500 engine is a V8 engine but is is possible???? please give me answer.. im dying to know...:adore: :adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience