Hydrogen Fuel Saver - This should really works

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Your competitor also Malaysian mar.. you think anyone will import this stone age technology?
yup... sure got ma... u see.....

saw onot..???

i guess u edy know liao... ehehehe:smokin:

YusofNgah

May 4, 2009
Hydrogen Fuel Kit producing HHO does work. I have fixed 2 units into my Toyota 4AGZE supercharge and also my Toyota 1GZE Supercharger and had been using it for 2 years already. I am attaching photos but dont know whether it will be in here. I sold a few units but because you need to clean the bottle and change water once a week. my customers are lazy. After awhile they just took them off. It is more convenient if it is fixed at the boot and channel the HHO all the way to the front. Opening the boot is easier than lifting the heavy & hot bonnet.
The benefits are as follows:-
1)More power for sure 2) fuel economy ( exceptionally good for carburettor car) 3) engine runs slightly cooler. It safe fuel only for car with oxgen sensor (at the exhaust manifold).
For fuel injection model like Wira, SEG Corolla which doesnt have oxygen sensor, it doesnt save petrol, but power is still there.
Dont buy those expensive kit which add a lot of other things making it very complicated. Just RM200for a simple kit will do. Those come with stainless steel container costing thousands is a sure waste. It is already a failure in Australia. I have stop selling them anymore but only for my own use. I still have 1 or 2 left for sale. Tel: 0122075228

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAZA Motor Sdn Bhd is proud to announce that they will organize a Merdeka Open Day “NAZA 50th Merdeka Celebration” BIG BANG BOOM!!! starting 25th August – 26th August 2007. It is an Open Day loaded with fun and activities.

From Naza Motor:

We'd like to invite any car club to come on the 26th of August from 10.30am – 2pm to participate in the event and it is open to the public as well. We are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience