My Persona Turbo

aoinatsume

Sep 3, 2008
lolx... GSR boost to 1.5 cost not much wor.. hahaha... thats mean the engine still not reliable to stand the high boost... hope someone out there develop the engine super power

Of course bro, don't forget its a campro. Its originally designed for NA application. Unlike GSR which is designed to be turbocharged.

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
lolx. campro BOT fellow - need some back up money..

Yes.. beware.. might be some one cucuk-ing u .. hahaha..

Motronic

Mar 12, 2008
Seriously i don't think high compression long stroke with BOT can tapau a GSR turbo. Provided that GSR is auto version which mean their turbo unit is smaller than manual tranny type. That auto GSR turbo unit meant for pick up and not really can perform in long revving power. Well , if that is manual version , then i will say impossible for a bot campro to tapau GSR.

I am also a BOT campro owner. I know the limit. I am using turbo that even bigger than gsr turbo. I still doubt BOT campro can tapau stock turbo GSR

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Any car can tapau any car lah... there's a lot of factors that determine a race winner, not just the HP figures on your dyno chart. =p

Anything can happen. Keep an open mind a bit guys... nothing is written in stone when it comes to these kinda debates. =)

Anyway, kudos to the owner! =)
Looks like a great ride u're running there... maybe TT some time lar. =)

Last edited:

Motronic

Mar 12, 2008
Any car can tapau any car ? Sound like not true at all. How can you call a kancil 660cc to win a 2 liter turbo ? Is that what you mean ? :biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway declaration like such tapau GSR with campro BOT sound over declare. Keep it humble even got good figure on dyno. And important thing is do not even mention half way finish BOT campro can tapau a GSR. Still long way to go and whether your BOT campro still can sustain after add large injector . Chinese phrase got mentioned there is always a higher mountain out there.

I know the owner feels proud with his project but no point to make comparison with other stock turbo engine base on dyno figure.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Kancil 660cc win a 2-liter turbo... why not? Depends on race conditions mar. =p Like I said, any car can tapau any car... the results doesn't depend alone on the HP figures.

Next weekend there's a GRA autokhana going on, go watch it. That might help you to have an open mind a bit. Previous race results got a 660 kancil that consistently beat two 2500cc turbo impreza's timing (of course there are other imprezas which are faster also, but thats besides the point). What I'm saying is, anything's possible in a race... so just keep an open a bit lar.

Chill ler... dun have to be so agitated by what others say wan mar. :driver::driver:

cheers!

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
woah bro izzat.. nice project la..

if 1.3 campro auto tranny do BOT ar... does the gearbox can stand the power that generate from the turbin? :wavey:

Motronic

Mar 12, 2008
Kancil 660cc win a 2-liter turbo... why not? Depends on race conditions mar. =p Like I said, any car can tapau any car... the results doesn't depend alone on the HP figures.

Next weekend there's a GRA autokhana going on, go watch it. That might help you to have an open mind a bit. Previous race results got a 660 kancil that consistently beat two 2500cc turbo impreza's timing (of course there are other imprezas which are faster also, but thats besides the point). What I'm saying is, anything's possible in a race... so just keep an open a bit lar.

Chill ler... dun have to be so agitated by what others say wan mar. :driver::driver:

cheers!
GRA Autokhana is depending on handling skill not related to horsepower. That is not race for horsepower competition. You should know this point. I don't see that is one of the race condition for horsepower matching around. Sorry if i am a noob , i will agree with you. Unfortunately i am not.

:biggrin::biggrin: So agitated by what you said ? COme on , i just try to recorrect what you are saying.

Anyway back to the topic , no point to debate further about their declaration.

Bump:
woah bro izzat.. nice project la..

if 1.3 campro auto tranny do BOT ar... does the gearbox can stand the power that generate from the turbin? :wavey:

Mrafif , 1.3 campro engine compression rate is at 11.0 . You need to lower the compression to 10.0 at least. The auto tranny still can stand the power because your boost pressure should be around 0.3-0.5 bar. My advice is get piggyback that can bring down ignition timing of 1.3 liter campro engine. The ignition timing of 1.3 engine used to advance in quite high degree. If BOT , the engine will blow in no time even you got correct A/F ratio follow by increasing of boost pressure.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
that mean minimum is rm8k for complete basic tunning?
Btw, I love campro with turbocharged :love:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Motronic,

Well... as I first mentioned:
Any car can tapau any car lah... there's a lot of factors that determine a race winner, not just the HP figures on your dyno chart. =p

Which u then replied with:
Any car can tapau any car ? Sound like not true at all. How can you call a kancil 660cc to win a 2 liter turbo ? Is that what you mean ?

And then i proof you wrong... and then u go change your argument's conditions.
Is autokhana not a race? You're contradicting yourself... the question is whether it is possible for a kancil 660cc to tapau a 2-litre turbo. And in this case it is. =p

I don't think i'm the one who needs to be corrected.

Anyway, if u don't keep an open mind... then there's really no point debating this further. =p

mrafif

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
Mrafif , 1.3 campro engine compression rate is at 11.0 . You need to lower the compression to 10.0 at least. The auto tranny still can stand the power because your boost pressure should be around 0.3-0.5 bar. My advice is get piggyback that can bring down ignition timing of 1.3 liter campro engine. The ignition timing of 1.3 engine used to advance in quite high degree. If BOT , the engine will blow in no time even you got correct A/F ratio follow by increasing of boost pressure.
thanks for the explaination... woah , ur last sentence make me scared to BOT la bro... :smokin:

btw, does jpj allow this BOT modification? if do BOT then got roadblock.. what will happen? :confused:

erickoh

Sep 22, 2005
sunway
yo bro....
try to organise a persona and gen-2 club le....
if have a club like this with a leader like u....
sure i will be the 1st 1 to join de....
think bout it ya....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zth member,

need your advice here, is there any method to determine when shall we change the absorber?

Some told me that bring the car to experience absorber "Si Fu", he will know whether the absorber need to change by just press down your car and "feel" the absorber reaction. is that true? :huh:

do we have a more scientific or more accurate method to check on it? some kind of machine to do checking?

And is that any different to do absorber checking from Sport car like supra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience