• Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
LOL~ Ya u have to consider the mod also, 100% sure never enuf to drive a stock performance car, hehehe:biggrin: go for s203, s204 or RAR!!! No need mod also very power already unless u wan go for race~~
Actually got 1 more car is very good but i think you will not like it..... If can consider the FD2R, very chun this car. But the only bad thing is he look like normal civic(or go for type RR 0_0).

Last edited:

westhug

Known Member
Feb 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Which one do u guys prefer in terms of:
1) Maintenance Friendly (Cost,Items,duration after service)
2) Fuel Consumption
3) Driving comfort.(handling,suspension etc)
4) public realization (that can make ppl look at us:biggrin: not lansi, dont misunderstood)
5) Satisfaction

hi there bro, im driving a sti ver 7 converted to v8. it's been 2 years of ownership. so far so good i would say. no need to worry about petrol consumption because it's a sport car, it will drink petrol for sure. even if it's a converted turbocharged it will still drink petrol. cost of maintaining is slightly higher compared to normal front or rear wheel cars. 4wd and has got extra lsd g/box. normal engine oil change every 5k costs around RM400 (4.5L), im using motul 300v. Front gearbox oil change every 20k costs around RM 250, using endless. lsd g/box change every 20k also, RM200 using motul. finding new aftermarket performance stuffs is no problem, but for used parts are harder to find sometimes. there are plenty of oem replacement parts wheather new (Motor Image) or used/chop shop. in k.l or selangor we have numbers of good mechanics which can service and modd scoobies very well. im using my car as a daily drive car and no problem. subaru handling is good!:rock:people seems to look at scoobies no matter what, i can't explain why:hmmmm:, but it just got the look. im a 100% satisfied owner of Subaru Impreza for sure.:adore: hope it helps you to make up your mind and gives you more options to choose...cheers

p/s: come join subaru geng la bro, hehehe. feel free to log in to www.mysubaruclub.com/v2 to ask around also.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
some ppl say scooby part very difficult to find, but it is not true, they dunno bcoz they hvt own subaru. After u bought subaru, u will know subaru is very special car, it contain a lot of fun. wakakak~

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
some ppl say scooby part very difficult to find, but it is not true, they dunno bcoz they hvt own subaru. After u bought subaru, u will know subaru is very special car, it contain a lot of fun. wakakak~
depends wat part u r looking for...if engine wear n tear easy o find...

try find a v7 rear ori bumper, u will cry

try find v9 headlamp, u will cry also..

try find 4pot brake service kit, cry also...

try find a v9 driveshaft....cry also....

but u can just buy la.if really wanna find parts, tat time only think :)

btw, 350z parts oso hard to find..

so i believed most of the JDM sports car..parts are not tat easy to get(depends)

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
depends wat part u r looking for...if engine wear n tear easy o find...

try find a v7 rear ori bumper, u will cry

try find v9 headlamp, u will cry also..

try find 4pot brake service kit, cry also...

try find a v9 driveshaft....cry also....

but u can just buy la.if really wanna find parts, tat time only think :)

btw, 350z parts oso hard to find..

so i believed most of the JDM sports car..parts are not tat easy to get(depends)
Yup, there are few things of impreza hard to find, of cause impreza cant compare with evo which is more easy to get its part. But i'll still suggest to get an impreza bcoz I feel that the engine, arrangement of impreza is most unique among other 3 cars above(no offence :rolleyes:).

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
1) Maintenance Friendly (Cost,Items,duration after service)
2) Fuel Consumption
3) Driving comfort.(handling,suspension etc)
4) public realization (that can make ppl look at us not lansi, dont misunderstood)
5) Satisfaction.
I vote for EVO due to 4 door and can accomodate more ppl, wahahha :banghead:

S

semperfi

Yup, there are few things of impreza hard to find, of cause impreza cant compare with evo which is more easy to get its part. But i'll still suggest to get an impreza bcoz I feel that the engine, arrangement of impreza is most unique among other 3 cars above(no offence :rolleyes:).
Very true!! Every JDM aftermarket parts... you'll suffer. Just be ready to dig deep into your pockets be it Scooby,Evos and Skylines!!

GABrally

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Scooby is the only way to go..... :driver:

Bump: Scooby is the only way to go..... :driver:

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
sorry for the late reply guys, was busy with some assessment.viewed a subaru last weekend, dont have to time viewed others. well, its a nice car, but got no chance to test drive it.

bro, how much your budget actually?.. if around 100k - 140k, so you can evo7 / STi 7 / ER34 GTT / RX8, but not ER34 GTR/ STi 8 / Evo 8.. even u buy GTT then convert to GTR, still need deep pocket though.. if your budget around 200k, then u highly recommended to pick GTR, but still need to ask urself la.. what's the main criteria that u want, public realization or your own satisfaction? u want 2 seater or 4/5 seater? if u talk about performance, all have their own reputation ler..

ur call.. :driver:
my budget is enough for those car that i've listed. Not going to consider a GTR yet.haha. well, i used a satria before, and its abit hard to sit at the back, but im not sure whether GTT is spacey or not. i just viewed a subaru that day, its beautiful, the interior eventho abit simple, but the boxster sound and the looks is killing me. but sadly , i didnt get the chance to test drive.

LOL~ Ya u have to consider the mod also, 100% sure never enuf to drive a stock performance car, hehehe:biggrin: go for s203, s204 or RAR!!! No need mod also very power already unless u wan go for race~~
Actually got 1 more car is very good but i think you will not like it..... If can consider the FD2R, very chun this car. But the only bad thing is he look like normal civic(or go for type RR 0_0).
wow, s204 and RAR out of my budget already. current market now is 200k ++ right? its more killing me haha. actually, i dont like the vtec very much.

Very true!! Every JDM aftermarket parts... you'll suffer. Just be ready to dig deep into your pockets be it Scooby,Evos and Skylines!!
normal le that one, how if buying parts one by one direct from Japan? more pricey? :rolleyes:

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
U mean new parts huh? Should be cheaper than u buyin here

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
WoopTWoop, go test drive a Skyline and share with us your experience. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I own satria neo 2006, my coolant leaked at the upper part of the radiator (fibre/plastic) area only.
Right now, I'm just sealed it with silicone sealant as temporarily action. I've surveyed 5-6 workshops. Each mechanics told me different story and give several options.

Mechanic 1,2: Change the upper part only because my ori radiator is still in good condition, & he said taiwan/local made radiator are thin and he advice me to avoid using local/taiwan made. If want new, buy ori...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience