RE's Photo Album and Video

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Re: Rotary's Photo Album

wow BC, so fast upload here.... should keep her more mystery

effie, no need to be jealous get yourself back an RX-7...... and I know you would name her "xxxx effiexx"....

P/S: I know what you did last "night".....shh.......:listen: heheheheh....I like the name

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008

wow!!! got gang oledi... haha

Bump: wow!!! got gang oledi... haha

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008

My Ride... :biggrin:

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya

the new facelift is damn gorgeous....

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya

What does SG Create Sdn Bhd/Pte Ltd. do? They have been sponsored Amasan Team many years... Google no luck

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

just to share... shot these 2 blazing hot FDs during Formula Drift Singapore last year. hope i can get media passes to shoot FD again this year

Ryuji Miki, USA (FD SG 2008 champion)

Mad Mike, NZ (FD SG 3rd place) - his 20B can be heard throughout the whole track :adore::adore::adore:

Semi-Final Tsuiso Run - Ryuji Miki vs Mad Mike

babyken

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009

now still have fomula drift? is it call star drift? and when is the next event? thanx.

Bump: btw D1 has been stop due to main organiser Amprex Motorsport, anyone know where Amprex Motorsport go?... i passby the garage last year and it already been shut down until now.... damm, miss the Amprex Lambogini GT, and the Amprex 20B RX-7 GT...

Bump: btw D1 has been stop due to main organiser Amprex Motorsport, anyone know where Amprex Motorsport go?... i passby the garage last year and it already been shut down until now.... damm, miss the Amprex Lambogini GT, and the Amprex 20B RX-7 GT...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

D1MY most likely won't happen anymore as the funds required to run the event is enormous and there are not enough sponsors. Sigh...

Formula Drift is a US drift series and is coming to our region. Singapore is the first country in this region to host FD. There are talks currently with SIC to host FD in Malaysia also. I hope I can get media passes to cover the event again this year. It was an honour to cover the event last year where 26 drifters from Malaysia participated and a fellow Malaysian, Tengku Djan made it to the finals. You should have seen the crowd when Tengku Djan entered the finals. They went nuts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Star Drift is a local drift series organized by Stargazer Scientific and drift.com.my (DCM). There are a total of 4 rounds in which both amateurs and advanced drifters participate in. It is currently the biggest and most prestigious drift competition in Malaysia where all the top drifters in Malaysia vie for the championship spot. SD 2008 Championship was won by Tengku Djan from Team Bridgestone while his team mate, Tan Tat Wei came in second.

P/S - babyken, waiting for ur car to be turned into a 20B monster so i can shoot you going sideways while you cover the whole track with smoke. faster lor... poison working or not? kekekekeke... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006

HAVING SOME TEA TIME AT JOHOR BAHRU,THE VS REALY NICE

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The answer is - YES!!!

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

This is the said panel - for Kancil....

Soaked/washed with Meg's Degeraser then Meg's APC

After wash & clay. White spots are paints overspray (or better description would be careless overspray) curtesy from those people doing renovation works for my neighbour...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience