Manchester united football club

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
lucky for liverpool fan this is probably the only thing they can brag abt by the end of the season when united swept every trophy

and though we lost 4-1 the actual team performance match was not that bad, tactically we felt for liverpool's counter attack which usually was not a threat but our defense was not at their best.

on the other hand, this is a good lost to united as now the players will buckle up and be more cautious going into all matches, which is critical if we were to win everything.

as for liverpool, let see this week good result will be better for them or not as they will probably be boosted so much confidence and got into bad result facing weaker teams.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Losepool,who is the loser now?!

U guys can shut ur f-ing mouth now and count to 4!!!

1-4?! Comfortable win agains MU!!!

SAF is gonna get raped by da Devil!!

Regards,

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

"You'll Never Walk Alone"!!

First of all cangrat coz u losepool win over my beloved team Man United but for the saturday match..give u credit for that but overall u losepool do nothing la bro...epl champs,4 point behind beside its been so long la losepool didint win this:rofl:,how many years 5?10?..hahaha let me remain u..last time losepool crown champ is 1990..what a shamed.
FA cup dun thing can do,UCL wah!..hope for the magic happen again during beat Ac milan,nah u can hope for it:hmmmm At this point Man united edi get 2 trophy in hand another 3 more to go,
Epl 4 point a head wif 1 more game ahead,UCL we juz did it last season and on the rite track at this moment,Fa cup eyeing final pitch..haha win 1 game over my team seems that u losepool edi win a champoinship?u better deffrentiate this 2 thing laaaa...got it:thefinger:

Last edited:

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
U want to talk about history,fine!
How many times Manure win an EPL?
Answer is 10 time since 92/93 n last win is last year...
Liverpool has won 18 times n last win was in 89/90....
How long its goin to take Manure to match our record? Penat tunggu ni....
Talk about record,which club tat started a new season wit a new coach win da UCL?
Hmmm....Wat else,UCL,Manure takes a very 9 long years to win 1 cup....
How long it goin to take to match Liverpool record 5,maybe 18 years perhaps? 9 years 1 cup...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:rofl:
Manure manager....Who pays da FA mens salary?
Manure player....Manure has a top scoring player which has score 40 goals last season n 22 out of tat 40 goals was a penalty...Some sort of "player of da year"...
Since when u guys started to support Manure? Hmmmm....Know da history,only on channel 555...
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:slug:
Talk about big win....Last big win agains Manure was in 1936...Now we renewed our record....
Wat else? Hmm....Liverpool first game tis season start vs. Manure,and we won 1-2...
Yet Nemanja Vidic gets a RED card and thanks to Wes Brown for scoring da 1st goal for Liverpool.
EPL u guys just lead by FOUR point n 1 game! FOUR point,last saturday Manure get flushed FOUR goals,takde hal la....

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
chill brothers, we lost a match, big deal! so liverpool won, big deal? its just a league match, 3 points involved not cup tie knock out so more importantly lets see who will win the league in the end of the season.

and to monstaville, at the moment we do not have a better record than liverpool but record is always being broken. And when we are better I do not believe we will keep bragging about it coz we probably is aiming to break more of our record. so chill man, we never disrespect your achievement so no point being so heat up.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
U want to talk about history,fine!
How many times Manure win an EPL?
Answer is 10 time since 92/93 n last win is last year...
Liverpool has won 18 times n last win was in 89/90....
How long its goin to take Manure to match our record? Penat tunggu ni....
Talk about record,which club tat started a new season wit a new coach win da UCL?
Hmmm....Wat else,UCL,Manure takes a very 9 long years to win 1 cup....
How long it goin to take to match Liverpool record 5,maybe 18 years perhaps? 9 years 1 cup...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:rofl:
Manure manager....Who pays da FA mens salary?
Manure player....Manure has a top scoring player which has score 40 goals last season n 22 out of tat 40 goals was a penalty...Some sort of "player of da year"...
Since when u guys started to support Manure? Hmmmm....Know da history,only on channel 555...
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:slug:

Talk about big win....Last big win agains Manure was in 1936...Now we renewed our record....
Wat else? Hmm....Liverpool first game tis season start vs. Manure,and we won 1-2...
Yet Nemanja Vidic gets a RED card and thanks to Wes Brown for scoring da 1st goal for Liverpool.
EPL u guys just lead by FOUR point n 1 game! FOUR point,last saturday Manure get flushed FOUR goals,takde hal la....
I dont why but it seems that our bro here been holding and holding his eagerness to whoop the Man Utd fan. How long have you been waiting bro??? Feel good is it? Hope u enjoy it....Anyway kudos to Pool for the fantastic game but hell the war ain't over yet....we are both still in the league and UCL....so hopefully we can see you here again when our time comes.....don't be posers when you win only......

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
chill la 2 all liverpool's fans..no need 2 "hentam" anybody..we're juz fans no matter wat team we support for..juz chill aite? ur so mad like u own the club urself..huhu..
others r so eager 2 beat m.u coz they know dat m.u is a great team..but still theres up's n down's..
so..winning and losing is the name of the game..its normal..
watever it is we'll see who's winning the BPL...
glory2 man united!!! :thefinger:

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
U know wat,its hard to see Manure fans like tis...
Finally they know how to talk normally...
I see/know lot of Manure fans so errogant,egotic and annoying when talk about Manure...
Yes,I feel better now!
HAHAHA!
Neway,may da best team win!
Signing off...

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... What a funny little Monstaville!!! I heard all this rubbish when Loserfool were dominating the old English league ' Loserfool fans so errogant,egotic and annoying'!!! So is this the kettle laughing the pot black?! Or are they been 'force' to b quiet for too long?! Huh?! Oh yeah, we hv to count 4, but they hv to borrow other ppl fingers in order for them to count to 18!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Unless any Loserfool fan hv had 18 fingers!!! Hahaha... :thefinger: Who fcuking cares!!!

Credit to where it due!!! Bravo to Loserfool!!! Yes, it was a huge mistake and bad performance by our most reliable defender (most properly the BEST in the world at this moment of time) - Vidic!!! Yep, our midfield play were sucky and disjointed and our attacking game plan were totally not functioning!!! But all in all, to b able to score 4 against ManUtd @ Old Toilet is no Fluke no matter how bad our team played!!! I cant remember tht when was the last time when i experience such a big lost at Old Toilet!!! Rafa got his tactic spot on and it worked well for them on the day!!!

Yep, I agreed with GTi!!! We r stil 4 points ahead and with a game in hand!!! This is the BEST position for any club in the EPL, no doubt abt tht... And this lost wil definitely spur on our players!!! If i were to choose a game to lose, definitely it wil b in the EPL where we stil hv got advantages on hand... Not in the ECL or the FA Cup where a lost will cost us a place in the further round!!!

As i said b4, there r lotsa area we need to look into after this lost!!! Most importantly our midfield!!! It looked very disjointed!!! Players were very far away from each other whenever we attack or defend!!! Strange!!! Without the support of the midfield, our attack look weak and our defence under constant pressure!!! Hand on the chest, Torres is really a World Class striker!!! He force Vidic into making mistakes and from there he took his chance real well!!! This is what we need in our striking department!!! So, SAF need to sort the midfield out 1st!!!

Another main factor for the lost, i think is 'fatigue'!!! Too many games in too short a period of time!!! Yeah, we hv had a big enough squad to cope, but stil its very demanding!!! No sure in the same situation, tht how Loserfool or Chelshit would hv been coped?! As last season shown, Chelshit persuing of 4 trophies ended up with... So, its useless to even mention abt Loserfool in the same league!!! Cos normally Rafa wil give excuses such as 'Our priority lies else where' Or 'the fixtures r bias, it favored other teams but them'... LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... :thefinger: So hopefully without any mid week game this week, players will b able to re-charge their batteries and go on for another 20 matches or so unbeaten!!!

Oh yeah, "Clap Clap" to Loserfool :sleep:again for the win!!! I really meant it although its damn kao hard to take it in!!! Enjoy this moment!!! We will be back even stronger!!! Hahaha... :wavey:

Bump: LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... What a funny little Monstaville!!! I heard all this rubbish when Loserfool were dominating the old English league ' Loserfool fans so errogant,egotic and annoying'!!! So is this the kettle laughing the pot black?! Or are they been 'force' to b quiet for too long?! Huh?! Oh yeah, we hv to count 4, but they hv to borrow other ppl fingers in order for them to count to 18!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Unless any Loserfool fan hv had 18 fingers!!! Hahaha... :thefinger: Who fcuking cares!!!

Credit to where it due!!! Bravo to Loserfool!!! Yes, it was a huge mistake and bad performance by our most reliable defender (most properly the BEST in the world at this moment of time) - Vidic!!! Yep, our midfield play were sucky and disjointed and our attacking game plan were totally not functioning!!! But all in all, to b able to score 4 against ManUtd @ Old Toilet is no Fluke no matter how bad our team played!!! I cant remember tht when was the last time when i experience such a big lost at Old Toilet!!! Rafa got his tactic spot on and it worked well for them on the day!!!

Yep, I agreed with GTi!!! We r stil 4 points ahead and with a game in hand!!! This is the BEST position for any club in the EPL, no doubt abt tht... And this lost wil definitely spur on our players!!! If i were to choose a game to lose, definitely it wil b in the EPL where we stil hv got advantages on hand... Not in the ECL or the FA Cup where a lost will cost us a place in the further round!!!

As i said b4, there r lotsa area we need to look into after this lost!!! Most importantly our midfield!!! It looked very disjointed!!! Players were very far away from each other whenever we attack or defend!!! Strange!!! Without the support of the midfield, our attack look weak and our defence under constant pressure!!! Hand on the chest, Torres is really a World Class striker!!! He force Vidic into making mistakes and from there he took his chance real well!!! This is what we need in our striking department!!! So, SAF need to sort the midfield out 1st!!!

Another main factor for the lost, i think is 'fatigue'!!! Too many games in too short a period of time!!! Yeah, we hv had a big enough squad to cope, but stil its very demanding!!! No sure in the same situation, tht how Loserfool or Chelshit would hv been coped?! As last season shown, Chelshit persuing of 4 trophies ended up with... So, its useless to even mention abt Loserfool in the same league!!! Cos normally Rafa wil give excuses such as 'Our priority lies else where' Or 'the fixtures r bias, it favored other teams but them'... LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... :thefinger: So hopefully without any mid week game this week, players will b able to re-charge their batteries and go on for another 20 matches or so unbeaten!!!

Oh yeah, "Clap Clap" to Loserfool :sleep:again for the win!!! I really meant it although its damn kao hard to take it in!!! Enjoy this moment!!! We will be back even stronger!!! Hahaha... :wavey:

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
u must understand..we talk softly juz want let the l''''pull's fans feels comfort...
coz 4 now..m.u is the best in the world..correct if i'm wrong..huhu..
watever it is..:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:liver!!
:rofl::biggrin:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Surely...doing the double is so meaningful to them..perhaps better than winning the EPL which already elude them for god knows how many years. Well, we've tasted double defeat from other teams b4 like West Ham, Villa and also Arsenal but in the end we prove to be the better team in the league by winning the championship.

Like I said, they have been waiting for 4 long years to have this fun....let them be. As far as I see it, Man Utd have slightly better chances to win the league than the rest of the teams.

Oh yea, pool fan..you better worry about chelshit rather than us. Otherwise they will left you at your usual place at the table....the 3rd.

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
Surely...doing the double is so meaningful to them..perhaps better than winning the EPL which already elude them for god knows how many years. Well, we've tasted double defeat from other teams b4 like West Ham, Villa and also Arsenal but in the end we prove to be the better team in the league by winning the championship.

Like I said, they have been waiting for 4 long years to have this fun....let them be. As far as I see it, Man Utd have slightly better chances to win the league than the rest of the teams.

Oh yea, pool fan..you better worry about chelshit rather than us. Otherwise they will left you at your usual place at the table....the 3rd.
nice 1 bro...:biggrin::biggrin:
chelshit? hahaha..
glory2 united!!! we always never walk alone coz we walk with our trophys...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
Stormvolution 9 : Little? U better start looking at my nick "Monsta"....

*Speechless*....:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Normally those ppl who hv little 'Bro' will always tell the whole world that they r a 'Monster' down there!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Until 1 day when its being known by others...... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: Hahaha... All gals will left them, jus bcos of their self-claimed 'Monster' r truely disappointing n 'under perform'!!! Hahaha...

Joke aside, we hv to concentrate on our next game now!!! We must bounce back and keep winning again start from our next game!!! A. Wenger is right, as he said some of our players did look mentally tired during the game!!! So, was it SAF fault tht he stil picking them? Or the players fault that they didnt do their best?! To me, its a collective mistakes!!! So everyone hv to look at themselves n improve from there!!! No big deal!!! Jus tht we need to improve and bounce back!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good Luck to ya, Mr. 'Monster'!!! Hehehe... And your Fool team!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: Hahaha... Normally those ppl who hv little 'Bro' will always tell the whole world that they r a 'Monster' down there!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Until 1 day when its being known by others...... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: Hahaha... All gals will left them, jus bcos of their self-claimed 'Monster' r truely disappointing n 'under perform'!!! Hahaha...

Joke aside, we hv to concentrate on our next game now!!! We must bounce back and keep winning again start from our next game!!! A. Wenger is right, as he said some of our players did look mentally tired during the game!!! So, was it SAF fault tht he stil picking them? Or the players fault that they didnt do their best?! To me, its a collective mistakes!!! So everyone hv to look at themselves n improve from there!!! No big deal!!! Jus tht we need to improve and bounce back!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good Luck to ya, Mr. 'Monster'!!! Hehehe... And your Fool team!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
nice game for neutrals between manu n liver .. As a hardcore Arsenal fan here, i backed manu for the title .. liverpool's form n rotation policy of rafa made unstability of the team n scoreline. n liverpool will be hoping too much by winning the title as its been years since theyve won 1.
football for peace la bruthers.
monster : try if u fuck with those Arsenal fan at Emirates stadium or Manu fans at old trafford ..
wanna brag bout ur liverpool go ur own thread la or create ur own.
dun understand really :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you look at the back page of The Sun on 16 August, can you count how many people are involved in the creation of Persona? 306! I was thinking like only 1 person...... and his/her job is to design it longer.

Joke! need so many people to make a car longer! Take a hike Proton!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience