Idiot Drivers

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Onces there is TR , Confirm Jadi Gay ! :biggrin:
Apa gay!!! I just back from overseas you straight call me gay....u sure habis already wan when i see you...mark you name down in my death note. :biggrin::biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Apa gay!!! I just back from overseas you straight call me gay....u sure habis already wan when i see you...mark you name down in my death note. :biggrin::biggrin:
Gay Note i suppose....:mad:

outlawzinc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
PGG 37...toyota wish silver colour.....if ur a forumerer....dont think if ur driving a toyota wish ur a great driver with great power on ur ride and u can simply 'cucuk' people in the highway.....think of others safety if u dont think of ur safety.:thefinger:

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Idiot Driver are also the once who on their headlamp daytime , when the sun is there , bright and shinning enough..This goes to motorcycle as well..Daytime on headlamp = :stupid:
:hmmmm: My guess is you are a car driver and ONLY a car driver. Most bikes have their lights turned on by default as a safety feature. There is NO off switch for the lights.:hmmmm:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
:hmmmm: My guess is you are a car driver and ONLY a car driver. Most bikes have their lights turned on by default as a safety feature. There is NO off switch for the lights.:hmmmm:
yeap,motorcycle have to always on their lights coz they are small n very unrecogniseable when we are driving...i mean cars can see a motorcycle easily with its light on...

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
this loose orang kaya...never ride motor,that y he duno...canot blame him,cos i'm poor guy,always driving motor...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
yeap,motorcycle have to always on their lights coz they are small n very unrecogniseable when we are driving...i mean cars can see a motorcycle easily with its light on...
Oh , I guess that is the purpose..Sorry , I am wrong here..but , does it really works ?

Bump:
this loose orang kaya...never ride motor,that y he duno...canot blame him,cos i'm poor guy,always driving motor...
What orang kaya , kaya in bread la..Haha..i guess I got to install a dynamo and a light on my bicycle already

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
what? you asking motorcycle light on works or not ?

to me is life saving man...... with the lights one, i can see the motorist coming onward or behind for miles away....

is a must if the motorist care for their lives...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
what? you asking motorcycle light on works or not ?

to me is life saving man...... with the lights one, i can see the motorist coming onward or behind for miles away....

is a must if the motorist care for their lives...
Oh okay , thanks then..Can our car on too during day time ?..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Z2H forum-ians, good day!
I am a drop-off who just got a work in KLIA, and I stayed in Serdang so approximately I will drove 100km+/- per day in average.

I own a lemon Savvy 1.2 Lite MT, it is a very good car to drive, good gearshift due to the magnetti marelli gearbox and shifter, but other than that- it is disastrous in QC. It is a car inherited from my family, being a school bus when I'm a kid.

So what is the problem I have in my savvy?
- Whenever it rains heavily, or drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience