Engine cc Conversion > 25%

sitnalm

Known Member
May 6, 2006
hello,

anyone successfully endorse JPJ for converted bigger cc engine which exceed 25% from original engine cc?

Mind to share the procedure like ? Terima kasih

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
This thread is important to me. im decideing buying neo 1.6 cps ( decide to convert evo's engine ) but some say even after approval also can sita car. what a worst country im living. if they can sita also. sure i will never ever buy proton cars more. my friend have RX7 with 2JZ supra engine but at road block no prob. Only in Malaysia have JPJ. what a worst law and wasting government money to pay them
.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Im just writing what in my heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
last time we stll can convert to larger cc engine de... thats why you still can see many proton evo around, but nowadays totally banned : (... i paid RM1k for runner during last yr also cannot do... But actually its quite dangerous to have a powerful engine in bay than your car chasis can handle...

As for the rx7... perhaps the police thought its the original one... hahaha

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
This thread is important to me. im decideing buying neo 1.6 cps ( decide to convert evo's engine ) but some say even after approval also can sita car. what a worst country im living. if they can sita also. sure i will never ever buy proton cars more. my friend have RX7 with 2JZ supra engine but at road block no prob. Only in Malaysia have JPJ. what a worst law and wasting government money to pay them
.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

jpj is more strict towards proton cars...

all proton cars cannot transplant 2.0L engine except proton perdana...

this rule also applies for proton putra, satria gti and wira LE which has 1.8L engine original from factory...

if u have other ways to kopi the officers to get ur 2.0L engine approved i have no comments

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam

rather than buying a neo cps n converting to evo n risking not being able to endorse, why dont u buy toyota crown (91-95 model) n convert 2jzgte. confirm can endorse. car+halfcut+conversion will cost u less than the price of a neo cps. plus it'll be 100 times more stable at high speeds, and 100 times more comfortable. not to mention the incredible torque hehehe... or if u like nissan, buy A31 n convert to rb26.

zairie

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KUALA LUMPUR
IMO, you have to go to the proper channel, get all the documentations ready and letters to be submitted to the kawal selia in putrajaya. pls dont bribe the officers because the taking will stop if the giving stops. please bear in mind, we keep blaming the officers for taking bribes, but who has been giving them all these monies for the sake of ones wish?

my brother in law did the transplant (1.5 to 2.0) in seremban with all the documentations ready but it takes him at least 1 to 1 1/2 months to get the approval. if i'm not mistaken, my brother in law paid less than rm1k which includes all transportation fees, forms and even for his insurances!!! and he did it himself without whatso ever knowledge about the procedures and red tapes in the department. he just went there and ask how the procedures and he just follow what he needs to. but of course he did double stitching on the whole chasis and upgraded all suspension to 2.0 specs. about the runners who ask for rm1 or even rm3k for their fees, i can say no more.

so, as seen by me, the transplating on engine exceeding 25% is possible. just need to be patient

Bump:
Originally Posted by wira4life
.:banghead :

rather than buying a neo cps n converting to evo n risking not being able to endorse, why dont u buy toyota crown (91-95 model) n convert 2jzgte. confirm can endorse. car+halfcut+conversion will cost u less than the price of a neo cps. plus it'll be 100 times more stable at high speeds, and 100 times more comfortable. not to mention the incredible torque hehehe... or if u like nissan, buy A31 n convert to rb26.
agree with khoyos

just go and buy an already transplanted gti with an evo engine inside. if you're afraid to get caught with jpj, might as well do drive a transplanted engine car. get a road legal and road worthy car for your safety and your loved ones.

cheers

Last edited:

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
Double stitching how much?? my friend got old version satria 1.3 transplant into evo6 engine ( he like break the rules ). he never done double stitching to his chassis ,,although his HP exceeds 400bhp. What is the purpose?? used for track to serious drag ar????

Last edited:

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
depends on car. my friend use saga with vr4 engine. 320hp i tink. he just do autofoam n some bars n widebody. dats all. depends on the car use. if used in track, sure it gonna need welding n etc. my bro use wira with 400hp evo3 engine.daily use car.no prob at all.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus, I am planning to install a HID kit by myself. I am planning to install it on the Suzuki Swift. My question is, where do installers normally mount the ballasts? On the fenders? Or do they mount it on other places? I was also wondering if there is any need for drilling so that the wires can go through?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience