Satria Gti (WHR1809) @ Stolen USJ10

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
sorry to hear that bro...the worst part is last installment...after all 7years hard earn money to pay this baby...tought can get extra cash to mod summore...but at the end,have to start all over again:mad:...i still got 3 months to finish my 7years installment...hope nothing happen....

Mi93vec

Feb 2, 2008
RE (gti-r): Sry to hear that, bro. haih... Wat to do? Malaysia boleh, kan? We just have to simply accept the fact it is and just live on with life... This will definitely made life easier... :biggrin:

RE (mingz): You're exactly right, dude. 7 years of payment and now nothing left... Take care of your ride properly, man...

I must compliment that these theives as they strike without our notice... Moreover in the busy area like Subang Jaya... Bout Malaysian Police Force, ermmm...... Malaysia Boleh, Boleh, apapun boleh bila abang belanja minum kopi-o, k...

genny

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2007
i think sum 1 is selling gti full part wif cheap price in forum...quite suspicious wif tat guy...

Mi93vec

Feb 2, 2008
If it's a new tread dated recently, Gti items that is not from his car or some proof selling on behalf of his friend's car, cheap price and discounted way below market price, and lastly if the items are STRICTLY C.O.D. and bank-in cash to the seller's banking account is not available upon request, then you have all the right to SUSPECT that the items he's selling are STOLEN GOODS.

N/B: I'm just saying that he's just the seller and MAYBE, maybe not the culprit behind the stolen vehicles. :confused:

dayton

Known Member
Feb 25, 2006
i guess sgti and r3 owners have to drive with fear these days....

sorry to hear... its scaring the hell outta me too