Satria Neo CPS

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
Hello to all sifu. im planning to get a neo cps 1.6. im deciding to mod the neo with evo engine later. what u all think?? is that possible. just now im reading a car mag that a satria neo with gsr1.8 engine. very clean n good. im still studying n cant afford a new sport jap carsss. Satria neo handling is better n it have tremendous and awesome rigid chassis. what u all think of my idea?? buying the neo cps....later convert into evo4,5, or 6. JPJ sure i can endorse easily. what sifu's comments????:adore:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
When is your LATER ?..DOn't tell me you going to buy the Satria Neo CPS and in a few months time you will convert ?

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
later means until the campro engine blown at my hand. hey can neo fit with evo4. im confused:idea:

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
i got people for that.... is that possible evo in neo bay without problem

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
i heard it easy to apporve neo coz satria neo with 1.6 to 2.0cc. can be apporved right ( 400cc above only cannot right ). i wan transform my current wira 1.5 into vip style. then get a neo. the question is can evo engine fit into neo. does it drop the handling of the car??:confused:

Neyo

Known Member
Jun 29, 2007
i hv juz gotten my car approved by jpj 4 my transplant which is frm 1.6-1.8cc last week.according to de runner u can actually endorse a 2.0cc conversion by paying "extra",however,despite having de approval if u were 2 face a major jpj roadblock,ur car wil stil kena sita by them.so its ur choice,if u 1 2 gi thru all dat trouble then u may go ahead as wat u've planned.even my car which is still within approval range i stil had 2 pay a bit "extra" coz there wuz a slight modification done 2 my engine mounting..my 2 cents

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Just my two cents, if you wanted to get conversion so fast, better get an EVO 9 or something...what is the point of converting when the engine didn't even have the chance to warm up...

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Perhaps thats not the point~ maybe for some it is not all about the power. Perhaps they would like to create something different and more challenging. Engineering is an art to some extent and to hone it to perfection takes practice.

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
actually i wan mod my current wira 1.5 into evo3 but it's 100% cannot be apporved by any cabel besar also. so i convert my wira into Vip D.A.D style. every family member like it coz no more muffler sound. oK if it all ready approve by JPJ for evo engine in satria neo. how come can sita at roadblock. if i show the approval paper also. still kena sita ar???? tak logik pun. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused: when im in australia with my brother, i got see one boy satria Gti with evo8 engine and very good looking widebody. they have freedom. but ..... so can sita also ar if evo engine in neo 1.6??????? i prefer neo coz very rigid and strong chassis. comparison with satria neo chassis n evo 6 chassis. satria neo wins but it damn small. :idea:

Last edited:

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Actually they can sita your car, although you have approval letter because it is not legal to do so. Worse case, they can also charge you with bribing the officer.

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
what a worst law i have seen n heard. then i should wait for satria neo 1.8 or i will never ever buy proton carsss anymore. :banghead::confused::banghead::confused::banghead:

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
what a worst law i have seen n heard. then i should wait for satria neo 1.8 or i will never ever buy proton carsss anymore. :banghead::confused::banghead::confused::banghead:
I thinks the law about not more than 25% capacity exist due to some modders who upgrade their engine but do not upgrade their braking and suspension, thus endangering other road user.

Why not just buy an evo like one of the forummer suggest?

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
new evo damn mahal lar bro. second hand not so interest lar bro. im addict with neo design. yah of course i will upgrade the brakes n adjustable.

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
why buy a neo cps then? just buy the non cps version. I thought they are cheaper?

Reason why kena sita:
when you use 'cable' to endorse your car, the guy can close both eye and approve it, but when roadblock time, the officers are different one. Once they see an EVO engine in a NEO, it should already flag as something wrong. because from last i heard, only perdana can use 2.0 engines. furthermore, i thought last time there was a BPR case with 'jpj runners'? so, doesn't that mean that the 'runner' are more cautious nowadays?

by the way, which evo engines are you talking about?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what difference engine Big vtech B16a manual and auto. same or not.plss imformation..
i have a Big vtech B16a auto and i want convert to manual..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience