Need better lift absorber for DIY VDC??

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Here's a pix of what I meant...see the circled area shows the lift absorber. So, anyone interested to upgrade theirs with much stronger and longer lift absorber, pm me...thanx.

U can download this to note yur spec and mail to [email protected]

Last edited:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Don't forget, these lift spring can also be use for bonnet, hood, doors or wherever you need hydrolic effect also can....but provide right measurement, pressure and bracket holder...etc

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
bro i need one set for my da6 rear trunk. Measurement i can do la but the pressure how to know? Better take my car to your place la i think. Where to go?

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
bro i need one set for my da6 rear trunk. Measurement i can do la but the pressure how to know? Better take my car to your place la i think. Where to go?
Bro,
may I know what car model is da6? Mazda 6? If so, mazda 6 model is still new in the market, why so fast 'kaput'. Btw, how many lift absorber does yur rear boot needs, single or double? where are u located? It's best if you could dismantle one and hand it over to me, I'll get done and deliver back to u, how's that? Let me know...Btw, have u tried mazda spare parts shop before?

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
Bro,
may I know what car model is da6? Mazda 6? If so, mazda 6 model is still new in the market, why so fast 'kaput'. Btw, how many lift absorber does yur rear boot needs, single or double? where are u located? It's best if you could dismantle one and hand it over to me, I'll get done and deliver back to u, how's that? Let me know...Btw, have u tried mazda spare parts shop before?
ohhh sorry bro...forgot to state specifically...its an 1990 honda integra...18 years old already thats y la kaput...uses 2 lift absorber...where to meet if possible...also can u roughly estimate on average what kind of price we are looking at? need to do budget la as u know raya is coming....i was told that chop shop is selling at rm80 if and when they have stock...

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
ohhh sorry bro...forgot to state specifically...its an 1990 honda integra...18 years old already thats y la kaput...uses 2 lift absorber...where to meet if possible...also can u roughly estimate on average what kind of price we are looking at? need to do budget la as u know raya is coming....i was told that chop shop is selling at rm80 if and when they have stock...
Now I c...Honda huh. If using two pieces then it's quite similar to mine. My Ford also used 2 pieces. The weight pressure you can use around 4okg each which will be more than original. Coz original normally used less than 30kg. It will goes automatically lifted up. RM80 for a 1 or 2 at chop shop? For custom made will cost RM150 for 2 and it's brand new some more. So, if you are interested, could you dismantle it on your own that 2 pieces together because will be using back the old bracket holder as we do not include the bracket holder. Tell me your location and I see you somewhere convenient for both of us. Let me know soon since Raya is getting near. Thanx.

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
bro if i wana do it for my proton wira a/b front 2 door what do i need...PM me plz

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
same here..would like to do for waja also, by the way, do you have stronger hood lifters for waja?coz I think those after market ones is not that strong for my heavy bonnet

paanGL

Aug 14, 2008
Hi... still do the custom lift absorber? I want to put at my front bonnet Grand Livina.. I was searching all around but cannot find the suit one... Got universal but it still can be looked a lil bit when close down the bonnet... I want to fix it perfectly.. I'm using fiber bonnet... that's why want to use bonnet damper... tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where i can design my own engine bay?. Custom made engine cover, colouring hose, cable etc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience