Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
tompang lalu....

actually quite scary to post here, what with all the "that modder has no taste / brains / class / errr..taste" type of comments, but here goes. I drive a y2000 perdana v6, put in a 6A12tt (cam biasa) and the car is OKla.. not great, but nak wat camne, thats the car i have.

planning to pimp it up a bit by changing the back bumper (with evoX type diffuser and spoiler) and wide body sket with air vents on the front fenders. maybe look like this. whaddaya tink? *grimace* *worried about the feedback*
Bro, I think you just keep the bodykit simple and the bodykit lines matching with your PV6 original lines. What kind of diffuser you want to put. Some diffuser look nice and some look like...opposite of nice. For PV6 i think a simple and low spoiler will be just nice..For the front fenders side vents do like the RX8 will be nice. It looked simple.

http://www.eracings.com/catalog/images/mspeed-rx8-purs.jpg

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
looseand, you owe me a neck....my neck patah already because of your post...:biggrin:
Ohhhhh , the picture terbalik , you want chicken neck ah ?..Haha

Bump: If the Baby milo myvi is a girl car , then its alright..if it is a guy car .. :banghead: , and the viva , for drag ah ??

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Do I get paid posting RATIONALLY in ZTH ?
Aiyo, here we go again. Praise u sekejap only u gila again already. Why la why? :biggrin:

Nobody gets paid to post in ZTH obviously, but it pays off to have some respect.

SoYouThinkYouCanDrive said:
What I post are facts and my family still owning 3 blardy shit proton n still gives problem to everyone and the cars are

Iswara 1993
Saga 1992
Wira 2003 (even this sucks a big time regardless its the "newest" proton in our family)

How do u rate a car ? My own JDM car is 10yrs old and its ALOT better than any fucking protons !

U know what my malay kampung frens says ?
"Kalo Proton, bawa cam maner berhemah pun ada benda akan rosak, JILAKA!"
Sad to say this to you dude, but the world doesn't revolve only around you, your circle, or your life alone.

All your Protons like that, maybe you're just unlucky. This isn't a fact, but is is my side of the debate. So take it, do whatever you want with it. Or leave it, and continue to be stubborn and think you're the only one "correct" in this world. Yeah?

And I don't blame your malay kampung frens for being.. Just kampung.

Or maybe it's just really that coincidental that you only hear all 'bad comments' from 'all' of the people u know. Heh.

Peace out.

Bump: Oh, by the way. The reason why I said that is.. I know Proton owners who have their rides for many years and still going well. Cause they maintain it well, don't trash it.

One of my distant relative also have a Iswara 1992 / 1993 ? Surprisingly, still very good until now. Just the usual servicing. Some minor change of parts, nothing major. Unbelievable? Believe it. My side of the story. Ciao.

Bump: Oh, by the way. The reason why I said that is.. I know Proton owners who have their rides for many years and still going well. Cause they maintain it well, don't trash it.

One of my distant relative also have a Iswara 1992 / 1993 ? Surprisingly, still very good until now. Just the usual servicing. Some minor change of parts, nothing major. Unbelievable? Believe it. My side of the story. Ciao.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The only way to stop , is to ignore and not replying to his post..thank you

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Guess the car underneath. Its actually pretty tastefully done I will admit. Owner was nice enough to allow me to take pictures. Stock engine according to the owner. All it needs now is a nice set of BLING rims & it's set. Usually I'm disgusted by such examples, but this is is subtle yet prominent without being gaudy.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Cool , but what car izzit ah ?..Looks damn solid..

peanut_wai

1,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2006
seRemban....KL
peanutwai.blogspot.com
hahahahaha.... just a saman on windscreen only maa.... that day he drive quite fast... vrooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... ppsssshhhhh ppppsssshhhhhh.... hot man... some girls dress has been pull out due the wind pressure from peanutwai's car speed.... fuhhh... damn hot man....
haha~ when i ready to drive my car, i tot wat's stick on my wiper.....
i tot TARC summon me again.....hahaha~
then take the paper and see...."peanut_wai! You are spotted!!"

WTF.....then down there hav a "Sean" signature.....
i tot is looseand, coz his MsN also name "Sean"....
:sleep:

Last edited:

Killerz

Known Member
Aug 6, 2006
www.teamswap.co.nr
Peanut,ur car damn popular at tarc d lor.... So many times kena spotted geh

Bump: Peanut,ur car damn popular at tarc d lor.... So many times kena spotted geh

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
of course la... kacang is tarc superstar!

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When one mentions the Toyota 86, the usual suspects of keywords that describe this new rear drive sports coupe will come in the form of “going sideways”, “touge driving” or “great balance”. Those impressions are undeniably true, and the car is truly a sporty baby that has successfully inherited the soul that famed the old AE86. But those are not the only characteristics that made the new 86 as what it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience