ZTH Kepong Area's TT

chrisclv

Nov 15, 2006
arh...i miss the tt again...i see the post tot it postpone to tonite(friday nite) but ended up on thus nite..haih...seem i have no fate with u guys la..haha...so how is the car showoff?hehe..:driver:

6SPEED_DEMON_CLUB

Known Member
Dec 8, 2008

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
who want to tapau maroon kaler wira?? i wan to release some stress :banghead:

your car is wolf cover with sheep skin la.....twin turbo inside..who dare to tapau u....kekekeee

Bump:
arh...i miss the tt again...i see the post tot it postpone to tonite(friday nite) but ended up on thus nite..haih...seem i have no fate with u guys la..haha...so how is the car showoff?hehe..:driver:

tonite........11pm onward.....see u..if u lost yr way can call 5115 or fstrader or myself.....but call the 2 taikor 1st..coz their territory .....

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
act bobby eat "pussy"cat :biggrin:
wakakaka...unker fstrader vry pro 1....

come 2nite....:wavey:

who want to tapau maroon kaler wira?? i wan to release some stress :banghead:
walao...we sure kena tapau by u!!!!:adore:...y dun u go to serbis plug or piston to release the stress....:rofl:

btw,
TT tonite 10.30pm at yuan kee

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
yesterday my windscreen almost pecah when an evo "fly" beside me...:banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
huh...mcm ni hebat ka....like tat my car sure tergolek!!!!!!!!:rofl:

u both didn continue the spirit of the gen2 R3 and the TRD supercharger vios meh?
i wanted to try the 2jz tt bmw white conti monster but he looked down on my car, and show me hand, asking me to go far far...so i paiseh la..........wat to do.....ppl's car 450hp compared to mine.....sad.....sigh

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
kanasai,once i put throttle,his car ald in front of me...2nd gear 5m away,3rd gear 20m away & 4th gear he is gone :driver:

i call him & ask him to wait for me,he said he is going to bed liao...imagine how fast the beast!!!!!!

i better find another way home next tt :banghead:

vivawish

Apr 13, 2006
wah, so many "geng" car, i paiseh to join also.......
if i got time and permission granted tonight, i will come

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
u r welcome to join us bro,gimme ur contact so u will get unlimited calls & sms 24/7!hehe

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
windscreen nearly crack very big wok d dat engine...need to have enuf serbis and lubricants :biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
yeah u need to put up a big manila card with your ZTH nickname...then we will recognise you liow :biggrin:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
i wanted to try the 2jz tt bmw white conti monster but he looked down on my car, and show me hand, asking me to go far far...so i paiseh la..........wat to do.....ppl's car 450hp compared to mine.....sad.....sigh
walao...u really need to do until so humble meh?ur car should be hop in front of the white conti monster when u release ur E7 clutch...

kanasai,once i put throttle,his car ald in front of me...2nd gear 5m away,3rd gear 20m away & 4th gear he is gone :driver:

i call him & ask him to wait for me,he said he is going to bed liao...imagine how fast the beast!!!!!!

i better find another way home next tt :banghead:
wakakaka...vry fast lo...2jz oso kenot chase with da 4G63t...

wah, so many "geng" car, i paiseh to join also.......
if i got time and permission granted tonight, i will come
do come...if no...u will regret...hehe

windscreen nearly crack very big wok d dat engine...need to have enuf serbis and lubricants :biggrin:
lol...:rofl:

looks like both of u 5115 and evoz got continue the "spirit" frm the previous car....here it goes agian!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dunno how to explain well so i include pictures for my question..

This is the box that i mention..

the red round mark is the join with red round upper picture...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience