Furious & Stylish 350z

AeroDek

Known Member
Jan 22, 2009
This car.. the bodykit nice,colour also nice.
The GT wing?? haish.. not nice at all.. lol

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
nice except the wing... look like not ngam with the car.

Broadway

Feb 5, 2009
Guys. Thanks for your honest opinions. Since the gt wing is only thing that could be picked on...that makes this an awesome work to share.

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
yea get rid of the fugly wing , then it's a nice piece of work =)

the wing just make the whole car look cheap and not worthy.

it's a car , ain't a aircraft lol lol

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
yea , and boy am i glad i don't have your taste ;)

Bump: yea , and boy am i glad i don't have your taste ;)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
honestly, broadway....does the rear wing give you an orgasm compared than a vortex or veilside...? its not about what ppl think, ALTHOUGH majority says the wing sux....

you think/feel/know/prefer the wing to stand out from the aerodynamic design of the car? or just want evry part to flow in together with the design of the car?

fairlady is quite an easy car to mod in terms of bodykits cuz you can see the flow of the car...evry part compliments to the design. the wing on the other hand is like when im listening to soothing jazz.......and suddenly barged in with some punkassrocksong to ruin the mood...*wasted*...

well, thats pretty much how evryone feels when they say "the wing sux"...cuz it doesnt match at all:rolleyes:

MaRvyn

Known Member
Nov 9, 2007
www.vixiousworks.com
yeap... i seconded what pocketrocket said. This particular GT Wing design doesn't seems to fit in with the design of the car. It doesn't mean GT wing is not appropriate for the car. Maybe u can put on a less radical wing... just my 2 cents... :driver:

Broadway

Feb 5, 2009
man...this gt wing has really got everyone so excited in giving their "Creative Man of The Year" opinions. Glad to see. Anyways...since there's so much bitching going around, I have decided a small change...will update you guys later...

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
man...this gt wing has really got everyone so excited in giving their "Creative Man of The Year" opinions. Glad to see. Anyways...since there's so much bitching going around, I have decided a small change...will update you guys later...
That's just what it is man.

You wanna show up in the public, especially in forums. Get ready for some bitchin', cause it ain't all gonna be smooth flowin'. If u don't wanna hear? Close yer ears in fear. Keep that ride where it belongs, then ya memang won't go wrong.

So long. :sleep: