[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
really? hehe...that's why i'm a bit confused..why taking so long to upgrade...more than a month..

Bump: really? hehe...that's why i'm a bit confused..why taking so long to upgrade...more than a month..

Bump:
Bump:

i think the admin for that forum gone for long vacation...hehehe..:driver: :smokin:
really? hehe...that's why i'm a bit confused..why taking so long to upgrade...more than a month..

aoinatsume

Sep 3, 2008
hello waja owners,

New to the club, below is my ride details. Really looking forward to you guy's next TT sessions so that we can exchange thoughts on performance topics.

Engine : GSR CK
Engine Mods - Evo8 Intercooler, Full alu piping, Blitz Supersound BOV, K&N Air Filter, Walbro Fuel Pump, SARD Fuel Regulator, Silicone hoses.

Handling :
Starform R2 Real Racing 17" (6.2kgs), Hankook V12 (wanted to go for RS2... but raining alot recently...), Cusco Hi/lo Soft/hard Absorbers, UR Bars.

Just dynoed recently, my ride is doing well over 200hp on wheels at 1bar and 18xhp on 0.6bars, GSR CK version is awesome, waaaayyy better than normal wira type 4G93T, carries much much more potential for power as well.

Currently looking for new/used Gauges (boost/Oil press/temps) and Banana Manifold, do let me know if any wajarians if selling :wavey:

Bump: hello waja owners,

New to the club, below is my ride details. Really looking forward to you guy's next TT sessions so that we can exchange thoughts on performance topics.

Engine : GSR CK
Engine Mods - Evo8 Intercooler, Full alu piping, Blitz Supersound BOV, K&N Air Filter, Walbro Fuel Pump, SARD Fuel Regulator, Silicone hoses.

Handling :
Starform R2 Real Racing 17" (6.2kgs), Hankook V12 (wanted to go for RS2... but raining alot recently...), Cusco Hi/lo Soft/hard Absorbers, UR Bars.

Just dynoed recently, my ride is doing well over 200hp on wheels at 1bar and 18xhp on 0.6bars, GSR CK version is awesome, waaaayyy better than normal wira type 4G93T, carries much much more potential for power as well.

Currently looking for new/used Gauges (boost/Oil press/temps) and Banana Manifold, do let me know if any wajarians if selling :wavey:

Bump:
im waja user..i want 2 ask wat suitable tyre for my car bcoz now im used rim 17" 215/45/17.i want change to a big one..so how???im also used sport springs..can i change rear tyre to a big one without change my front tyre..??

what engine you're using? and what rims ur using as well? remember bigger rims contribute to more loss of power and increased fuel consumption if your ride is not powerfull enough to handle such load.

Yes you can change ur rear tyre to a bigger size, but its strongly not recommended as waja is a front wheel drive, your ride handling will be greatly compromised, i suggest sticking with 17" as it fits waja just nice...

johnvk

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
hi wajarians,

where can i find the CPS bonnet lip? mine broken....
you can get it at the spare part shop but its rather expensive..RM80 for that cromey thingy

Bump:
wanna joint the club.....but currently stayin in ipoh......
no worries..we have members around there too

Bump:
wanna joint the club.....but currently stayin in ipoh......
no worries..we have members around there too

johnvk

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
for faster reply and any doubt to be cleared..kindly join us at www.team-imperials.com
all of us using waja..and the feedback is faster.... :biggrin:

Bump: for faster reply and any doubt to be cleared..kindly join us at www.team-imperials.com
all of us using waja..and the feedback is faster.... :biggrin:

Jul 25, 2007
helo.. the waja racing club member.. im new here.. drivin waja oso.. but stil in standard.. can i join ur guys..??

Bump: helo.. the waja racing club member.. im new here.. drivin waja oso.. but stil in standard.. can i join ur guys..??

- ALaN -

one1002

Known Member
Jun 4, 2009
anybody knows where to get a full set of manual gearbox for waja?i'm planning to convert my Auto waja to manual..my waja is stock standard..

if go to proton,how much do u think it is?

johnvk

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
:adore: wah direct proton arr bro.. hahaha sure kena kau kau..
try to go n trade in lor with any shop...

more chit chat at www.team-imperials.com :proud:

Bump: :adore: wah direct proton arr bro.. hahaha sure kena kau kau..
try to go n trade in lor with any shop...

more chit chat at www.team-imperials.com :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai..sory to disturb.did anybody know whats the different btween MAP and AFM for 1.6 4agze supercharger?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience