Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
guys,pls stop all the offensive replies

thanks alot
in order to solve the problem, the moderator need to take action against the culprit as the problem not only involve the people in this thread, it involves other members too who have dissatisfaction against it.

feijai

Sep 15, 2008
yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump: yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump:
in order to solve the problem, the moderator need to take action against the culprit as the problem not only involve the people in this thread, it involves other members too who have dissatisfaction against it.
no way to solve this problem, because the owners are making fun on themselves, we are just to share this funniness with the rest of the world.

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
haizz~~~ whatever la guys... stop shooting each other already... post more pics of pimped ride in Malaysia and share to everyone better laa... all is just a personal opinion, c'mon don take so serious... relax zerotohundred forumer :smokin:

here is some ordinary mod, save cost, save time, and INCREASE PERFORMACE... cool huh...

Bump: haizz~~~ whatever la guys... stop shooting each other already... post more pics of pimped ride in Malaysia and share to everyone better laa... all is just a personal opinion, c'mon don take so serious... relax zerotohundred forumer :smokin:

here is some ordinary mod, save cost, save time, and INCREASE PERFORMACE... cool huh...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro sean, you driving an Ascent with CF hood?
GT-Wing~~

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump: yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump:

no way to solve this problem, because the owners are making fun on themselves, we are just to share this funniness with the rest of the world.
so one owner and you declare the whole team as idiots?since you have such gr8 taste, why don't you put up the pics of your ride..since most of the ppl asked for it..next time watch your mouth before you make such a remark or after you make such a remark, pls look at the mirror to see whether does it reflect you anot..

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
like what you've did on my car.
hahahahaha.... just a saman on windscreen only maa.... that day he drive quite fast... vrooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... ppsssshhhhh ppppsssshhhhhh.... hot man... some girls dress has been pull out due the wind pressure from peanutwai's car speed.... fuhhh... damn hot man....

feijai

Sep 15, 2008
so one owner and you declare the whole team as idiots?since you have such gr8 taste, why don't you put up the pics of your ride..since most of the ppl asked for it..next time watch your mouth before you make such a remark or after you make such a remark, pls look at the mirror to see whether does it reflect you anot..
ya, you and all your waja frens have the greatest mods and taste.. i won't make my ride to look silly, like funny light blue volvo wannabe/look alike car..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
ya, you and all your waja frens have the greatest mods and taste.. i won't make my ride to look silly, like funny light blue volvo wannabe/look alike car..
Okay okay , Enough is enough okay . As a conclusion , different people have different taste , point of view and opinions . Therefore , we should now post more Pimp My Ride Malaysia :biggrin:

Bump:

Bump:

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
aii..some ppl just won't think their wrong..juz plain stu***rn..anyway, lets continue the topic and leave some of the brainless comments off which is trying to find more problem with zth members..cheers:wavey:

Last edited:

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
aii..some ppl just won't think their wrong..juz plain stu***rn..anyway, lets continue the topic and leave some of the brainless comments off which is trying to find more problem with zth members..cheers:wavey:
smart moves.... anyway the saga quite low... can go further in KL mer :confused: especialy shopping complex... last time my car almost the same lowered as the saga.. and so far my record is changed three times bumper... sweeeettt.................... :hmmmm:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there,

I'm looking for a workshop that specializes in overhauling Proton cars. Mine's the Satria 1.5. Got any recommendations and the price range for workshops in the Klang Valley? Thank you. :biggrin::biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience