my car broken in by theif

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
hi all to all skyline er34 owner, who have the experience theif broken in ur car? can anyone tells where to get the window driver side?

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
My neighbour's GTT kena the passenger side one. He replaced it at RM800.

Damn these thieves... and lousy guards. And they dare to do it in the afternoon.

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
yeah , they also broke my car afternoon 12..... now day time also dangerous. can help me ask where he get it? rm 800

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
caff,
bro, i know u.
haiz...sad to heard about this from you.dam those ppl!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I used to live behind PWTC and that area can be dodgy at times. No, make that all the time. Anyways, since I was only allocated 2 parking spaces I had to leave my V9 STI parked outside on the street cause priority would always be the two Nissan over a Subaru.

Anyways, the previous year, on the day before Hari Raya Aidilfitri, a group of five men pulled up beside my car (which was parked right in front of the guard house) and one of them smashed the window and went to work. In the meantime, the other four guys got into a fight with the Nepalese guards who intervened despite being outnumbered 2 to 1. Note that the car is outside the compound therefore they are not obliged to do anything but since I was always nice to them, they actually fought the robbers - this was shown on the CCTV later on.

Anyways, the thieves managed to steal an Alpine W200 head unit but did not touch any of the 6 Defi gauges nor the F-Con which were easily visible if one were sitting inside the car. Although the head unit was not expensive, they did cause quite a lot of damage to the dash, air-con controls etc.

The police were very slow though. The guards came to get me immediately after robbers fled and I walked down to check out the car. They asked if I wanted to call the Police and I said to follow their procedure as it wouldn't make much difference to me at that point. My Dad's people were there in under 5 minutes while the Police arrived about 15-20 minutes later.

The first thing one of the cops said was "Oh well, what do you expect. It is the night before Hari Raya so people are desperate. It's just your luck". One of my Dad's guys pulled the guy aside and whispered God knows what but within minutes I had 5-6 patrol cars. I told them not to waste their time over a head unit cause its not like its a family heirloom which can never be replaced. No reason to waste anyone's time - I didn't even bother making an official report.

LOL now that's a long post. I should write novels or become a journalist cause I keep going on and on and on. I think the moral of the story is - this is the real world where dangerous people do dangerous things so owning cars like the ones we do makes us more likely to be targeted. It just goes with the territory I guess, I'm not particularly bothered by things beyond my control especially a smash and grab.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
oh dear ...

caff, gimme me a call if u are still lookiing for the window, i might be able to help u

it happened to me last time and my mech managed to source it out for me

u hang on there buddy

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
Holy Shit !

When will they ever leave all of us alone.

Sigh !

But Caff ... if u still have not got the windows ... SG tan chong might have ... and i know a chop shop in JB got a front cut also

Let me know if u need any help

And curse those farkers ... pray their hand rod overnight.

Cheers
MJ

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
sad to hear tat bro..... those MF will get the pay back one day....
stay strong....

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
thanks for u guys help !! i installed my window back already this afternoon, thanks u guys advice, appreciate it. everybody be more careful huh, skyline 34 window really expensive.

Bump: yes mj, curse them , when i saw them , they runaway , and i chase , they almost crash with a school bus, why the bus dun crash them anyway, and i am sure if get them i will punch them till masuk hospital.

Bump: yes mj, curse them , when i saw them , they runaway , and i chase , they almost crash with a school bus, why the bus dun crash them anyway, and i am sure if get them i will punch them till masuk hospital.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
shit. Pimpin sounds like a son of a mafia boss. damn scary. :adore:
Hahahah interesting imagination you have there bro.

I'm like my father and grandfather. Always looking to make new friends. Never turn away a friend in need. Always look for signs of a friend in need, and try to help before they are forced to ask for help. Be sincere and try not to make enemies.

One good turn deserves another so if you always help people as best you can, then somehow there will always be someone to watch your back and look after you.

:wavey:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
yeap, yeap. very true. hopefully i can make some power frens too. hehe

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
No such thing as power friends. Treat everyone the same, take all the friends you can get.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience