Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
not potong stim the only stim is JPJ keh keh

Bump: not potong stim the only stim is JPJ keh keh

Mar 21, 2008
should have convert rear to R34 too.....I think this is a nice workmanship....not too shabby but clean

Bump: should have convert rear to R34 too.....I think this is a nice workmanship....not too shabby but clean

Navy

Known Member
Jul 31, 2006
i thing total invest money to mod skytra, can buy real skyline already if he did saving abit..:banghead:

Bump: i thing total invest money to mod skytra, can buy real skyline already if he did saving abit..:banghead:

mAx 9081

Known Member
May 14, 2005
malacca

thanks god to let me seen tis car coz never seen a car dammmmmmmn many diffuser ........:mad::mad:

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
team-idiots

Bump: team-idiots

Bump: another idiot

Can you watch your word as there a lot of team members in this forum. Please respect if you don't like the car design and not giving out bad remarks about the team..Think before you type and not typed only you think..Even though I assume you drive an RX8, by judging the curves you had by the pic,this doesn't mean you can discriminate other ppl with a lower income in terms of car modding.

Last edited:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
Can you watch your word as there a lot of team members in this forum. Please respect if you don't like the car design and not giving out bad remarks about the team..Think before you type and not typed only you think..Even though I assume you drive an RX8, by judging the curves you had by the pic,this doesn't mean you can discriminate other ppl with a lower income in terms of car modding.

yup2....agree wit bro WajaRS...we are forumers....wat if the car owner was here also...then he/she must be mad or sad...we can give our comment here not discrimniate others....:smokin:

t_trax100

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
team-idiots

Bump: team-idiots

watch ur word!!!
dun say other team @ people idiot!!
this looks like u're not satisfy with this owner @ this team @ this team members..
u posted the pics here & says like dat...damn...
why? u drive rx8 then u wanna condemn people drive a waja with this mod?
or ur car kena tapaued with this car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ermm im currently riding on a b16a.....it seems to be not enough for me due to performance wise but there is limited $$$....(sigh) maybe around 1k to 2k.....what should i do best wit my car ? change block ??racing clutch ? racing cam ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience