wira 4g13

asro

Feb 4, 2006
Hi.

I have a problem with my wira 4g13, when driving at 90++ km, the car feel like bumping and the power a bit drop but no semput. Recently I've already change 3 of the engine mounting and a set of tyre about 10 month ago... anybody can solve my pro:hmmmm:blem

asro

Feb 4, 2006
Thanks Bro,
There is nothing problem on the fuel pump, I already go to workshop... and they said drive sharp, and change at the right hand side, and it ok for a while and then the problem come back again but not so bumping. buy and change at chop shop (4g91)... what should i do now because the problem still the same. :confused:

hildagarde

Oct 6, 2008
but he said he changed his tyre at about 10 months ago. Maybe flywheel bengkok already? Try to go skim it?

hildagarde

Oct 6, 2008
eeeek sry. i wanted to say flywheel not balance. no such word as bengkok. very sry for the typo

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
if there are vibrations when u accelerate around 90-100kmh.. the driveshaft kong already.. if u just changed one side. try changing the other side too...

another problem might be the ignition system.. it might be the spark plugs not good in condition... or it might be the plug cable...

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
recently, i skimmed my supertouring flywheel, but without balancing..some mech said no need..end result, my car vibrate at speed 110 - 130km/h..i think the flywheel need balancing..i think that can be your problem too..unbalanced flywheel..

qimme

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
Hi.

I have a problem with my wira 4g13, when driving at 90++ km, the car feel like bumping and the power a bit drop but no semput. Recently I've already change 3 of the engine mounting and a set of tyre about 10 month ago... anybody can solve my pro:hmmmm:blem
im agree with guan... coz i have problem like that first...
first of all check ur other driveshaft

(asking) did u ever heard a sound like "cluck" when u turn left or right in full steer??

after done driveshaft, is it still the same check ur engine balancing.. coz something the engine are not totally str8.. that make a problem too..

p/s : that is what i know n base on my experience.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was keen to know about LSD inserts and how they work
I studied them and one dear sifu wrote a short note about it.
Remember that this is not a normal person , its the owner of Jacks Transmission itself, Jacks transmissions build transmissions

"I think what wears out the gears and cross shaft with an insert is normal driving, not racing. When you drive in the street, especially the highway, both of the front wheels are never turning at perfectly the same speed, so the front diff gears are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience