Buying a GTR.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
I'll be dame....I am speechless once more...go to give it to Semperfi this time again!!! Wuuaaahhhhhaaa.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

S

semperfi

holy smoke! Semperfi did it again! :rofl:

I can see the effort there.. wahahahaha.. :laugh:

gotta love it. :biggrin:
:adore::adore:

Was trying to keep it simple for iloveskyline, bro.

Bump: Injin

Actuarry, you must checking all the oil (not cooking oil la but injin oil) to make them at the correct level before you starting the car. Must see oil and radiater water clean or not. Oil should be brown kaler and if you touch it, it must be wet in your fingers. You can also taste it in your tonge. If taste funny then it is comfirm oil la. Don’t be bluff by the car seller saying he will gif you free servising and new oil before you take your new car. The old oil must be take out before it spoi your injin!!

Check the radiater water in the white box where got water flowing to the radiater. It must be same level wif the line. You also must take the cap out and see got oil in the water or not. LB26's very famos for pecah in their silinder head (no,no not the car seller's head. the inijin head), if got oil inside the water means got ploblem loh. Den don't buy car, go to other car seller and see new car.

After you look see look see the engine for ploblem like old, very lousy injin, no one care, black oil here black oil there, go in der car and turn the starting key but don't start the car. See all the lights got or not. All the lights must have and if dun have, the car seller got do sumting to the car oredi. If all got lights, start the car and if got no lights then it is ok. If sum got light, its mean you have a ploblem. The car seller will bluff you again and say it is ok after they fix the ECU. Dun believe the car salesman he bluff you wan.

Listen to the injin sound. It got no farny noise wan and the injin should be nice, got clak clak sound a bit when no step on pedal but if got pak pak, deng deng sound its mean got ploblem. There also got little tap sound from the hose if they no touch it and you can also hear the injector click click sound (no need to check boot for doctor with injection behind. doctor got no time to get inside the car boot. doctor busy in his klinik) when injin is normal (when you dun step on the pedal la).

Next, check the kilometer. At 100 to 120,000km the injin must go for servising oredi. Must change new bearings and others. This mean next time you pay more money to fix car than drive car. There are a lot of GT-R’s wif many kilometers in their meter oredi than this but that also must see how good the owner take cares of his car.

Trubo can also be a ploblem if it’s the standard wans if it got boost up for more power . The stock trubos can easily break wan. The ploblem with the ceramic wheels (trubo fan) in the stock trubos will fly up,down,left and right if you up the boost to 1.0 bar, thats why many people change them with steel fans to stop the ploblem. Ceramic fins will give you very fast trubo time compared to the steel trubo wans. Ceramic light ma, faster turning lo and steel heavy ma so takes long long time to turn lo.

Ok, enough oredi... I cannot tahan liao with this translation. Very hard to translate. You google for chinese translation la.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

semperfi

iloveskyline,

You actually understood what I typed?? Phew... :nurse:

S

semperfi

some nia, still ok ok la...why???
some nia?? wtf??!! ( what the fish??!!) I made the english simple oredi nia! :hmmmm: Die lo...

ya lo now ah peepur bu zhe sou duan. shi bu shi? You shi mei shi... yi ding your shi! dui bu dui?

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
why u type LB26???not RB26 meh??? my english bu hao de...nvm la...understand how many is not important...anyway, thank you very much...

S

semperfi

why u type LB26???not RB26 meh??? my english bu hao de...nvm la...understand how many is not important...anyway, thank you very much...
No problem. LB and RB same de.. but different spelling & pronounciation. Some people say RB stands for Racing Breed, some cannot pronounce say Lacing Bleed la... Some Skyline owners can interpret what RB stands for. You ask S-Tune la. V-Spec also know. Farizio also know. Darkchild also know...:biggrin: everybody should know. I don't know. You PM Nismo S-Tune and ask him ler. The fella with the Quaker oat picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Oh My GOD !!! :adore::adore::adore: I am totally speechless now..... and Semperfi, wtf you are doing there?? Die loh this time...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3.24% at best. lol. I’m sure removing your spare tire (either in the boot or on your belly) would net 3.24% faster acceleration as well.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience