Best rims for R34 GTR?

S

semperfi

Haa haa haaa....that's good Semperfi...got to BUMP you for this!!! :adore: :adore: :adore:

Yeap, with that rim it look like Toyota AE86 from the drift movie! The Nur spec owner just dunno how to appreciate and take care of the car. He blown the engine within a month of owning the car and been sitting in the workshop for more than 4 months waiting for parts from China, Hong Kong or Taiwan! I am not kidding, the Nur spec engine is what most of us here are dying to have one, but he blown away and install local parts in it...Officially, that is NOT a NUR SPEC engine anymore caused none of the parts are from Nissan Japan! That kid just dunno what he had wasted...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Correct! This news is first hand account from S-Tune. The owner spoke to one of his friends. What a waste!!!

Bump:
TE37 18 x 10.5J offset 15!!!!

you'll be surprised how different wheel widths and offsets can make the wheel look entirely different... especially with TE37's!
Yes yes... Mr.Farizio! Post another pic of that wheels in your car dude. Yay for TE37s!!!

S

semperfi

iloveskyline,

try not to quote with pictures please unless your post is related to them.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
icic, thank you, wow, tat r35 owner, so rich...wa...[/QUOTE]

iloveskyline, tell us more about yourself..like where you from? What car you are driving? How old you are? You are a student or working now?? You sound funny and weird to me...no harm..just wondering and you have the right not to answer these questions... curiosity kills the cat....:confused:

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
i m only 21 , a childish person only , not like u guys that kinda mature, and i from kota kinabalu. sorry woh, make u feel i m funny, coz i m still childish mah, not like u guys grow up liao, mature liao, and know many things, sorry ah, if feel i m funny u also can don answer me de. i driving wat? driving parents's car ...cheap car only, study or work? i m working. my english not as good as u guys, i cannot talk nicely in english, and poor in english, paiseh woh...^^...

Last edited:
S

semperfi

i m only 21 , a childish person only , not like u guys that kinda mature, and i from kota kinabalu. sorry woh, make u feel i m funny, coz i m still childish mah, not like u guys grow up liao, mature liao, and know many things, sorry ah, if feel i m funny u also can don answer me de. i driving wat? driving parents's car ...cheap car only, study or work? i m working. my english not as good as u guys, i cannot talk nicely in english, and poor in english, paiseh woh...^^...
You sounded like a fag I mean woman I mean girl. Are you a girl or a guy????
There is no cheap car unless you are driving a toy car. Even an RC car don't come cheap! Nowadays, cars are pretty much expensive.

Let me translate this:
You sound like ah gua woh, I mean woman I mean girl. Are you a girl or a guy????
There is no cheap car de. If you drive toy car that one cheap car la. Now, remote control car aso very expensive de. Now ah all cars are very excensive one.

Last edited by a moderator:

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
don wan la...tat not my name. don like...
i feel tat u and nismo like not really like to talk to me, if don like talk to me, then don talk to me, nobody like ppl talk lin c to they own de...

S

semperfi

don wan la...tat not my name. don like...
i feel tat u and nismo like not really like to talk to me, if don like talk to me, then don talk to me, nobody like ppl talk lin c to they own de...
I talk to you de... who said I no talk to you? iloveskyline oso not your name woh... then what is your nem? I ask Nismo to talk to you. He abit lin c wan. I also lin c but today I no lin c... just now I o c.

Last edited by a moderator:

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
because i dono, so only i will ask, if i know, then i no nid ask, always lin c me ! u and nismo s tune, k, fine, nvm. if don wan talk to me, then don talk to me and don answer me then can liao, ok? nobody like ppl talk so lin c to them de...and u guys are grow up liao de, sure feel i m childish. how many outside there ppl msg me and say y both of u talk so lin c to me. i just answer them nvm la. its ok, and both of u always like ( qu xiao ) at me. nvm, then don talk to me...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Okay, okay, okay...let's stop all about the lin c or o ci before we got ban from here (actually I don't want to laughed my ass off) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
iloveskyline, don't be mistaken, actually I need to give you a thumb up for being so brave and ask question around despite your English is kind of bad for us to understand. Just for your info, I don't have a skyline, and I am driving a blue Waja with GTR bodykits! So, cheap car also a car mah, nothing to be shame about it! Cheers....:smokin:

S

semperfi

Okay, okay, okay...let's stop all about the lin c or o ci before we got ban from here (actually I don't want to laughed my ass off) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
iloveskyline, don't be mistaken, actually I need to give you a thumb up for being so brave and ask question around despite your English is kind of bad for us to understand. Just for your info, I don't have a skyline, and I am driving a blue Waja with GTR bodykits! So, cheap car also a car mah, nothing to be shame about it! Cheers....:smokin:
iloveskyline,

next time we ask you to come out for teh tarik and ask nismo s-tune to bring his waja. ok? I drive my Myvi out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I saw in the advertisement there is a dealer in Bintulu Sarawak right? Do they sell everything Powerzone is providing and do they do installation? How about the price? Same as the West Malaysia?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience