Last edited by a moderator:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Another R35........ :confused:

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
semperfi,
in kk, which car shop usually famouse repair sport car? wa, this is another R35 crash???in KK???or where?

S

semperfi

somewhere out there... Famous one would be Ali Workshop at Kampung Baru, AK Workshop (Ah Kau Workshop) at Kepong & Raju Workshop at Brickfields. All are good.

Last edited by a moderator:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Guess this owner doesn't know how to drive it on the other lane, and end up like this...am I right Semperfi??!! Heee...heeeee.....:confused:

Bump:
somewhere out there... Famous one would be Ali Workshop at Kampung Baru, AK Workshop (Ah Kau Workshop) at Kepong & Raju Workshop at Brickfields. All are good.
You left out the best and famous of all - FOOSE at Spring Ave! :biggrin:

S

semperfi

Guess this owner doesn't know how to drive it on the other lane, and end up like this...am I right Semperfi??!! Heee...heeeee.....:confused:

You left out the best and famous of all - FOOSE at Spring Ave! :biggrin:
Yes yes... carrect carrect...carrect carrect... Foose at Spring Ave and Springvale.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
death of a GT-R... rest in pieces...

you will not wish to take the brake since min 19" clearance if i not mistaken
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
i think it might clear....a certain bayside blue R34 which was recently stolen had R35 brakes on it... and it had 18 inchers

S

semperfi

Get a load of this... the owner is getting it fixed.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
That's what insurance are for! After your crashed it, you can claimed for high performance after markets parts! Hurrai....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I know jack abt cars, I was wondering whats the difference (performance wise) between a satria 1.3 engine, DOHC 1.5 and Mivec 1.6 (without any other modifications) .

Is it legal to convert my 1.3 Satria to a 1.6 engine? One mechanic says yes, the other says no.

Tq everyone
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience