Work VS-XX (gold)
Work Meister S1 (Black)(2piece)
Racing Hart CP-F Tune
WedsSport SA70 (Bronze)
WedsSport TC-005 (Gunmetal)
WedsSport SA90 (Graphite)
5Zigen FN01R-C (Matt Black) (Titanium)
5Zigen GN+ (Matt Bronze)

These are few rims I can think of this time.

Last edited:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
wah lau.
well, i only like the rz n re30 only. hehe
weight n performace first in mind when it comes to rims. magnesium rims are too expensive >_<

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
What farique said was quite true but apparently the japs are turning to Advan racing RS for their BNR34.

Iloveskyline,
I personally like the huangping 18" wheels for Dongfeng vehicles but I couldn't afford that so I settled for a 14" JRD wheels with an offset of +100. I broke my factory GTR wheels when I was going for 4x4 safari at Zoo Negara. I found out much later, GTRs are AWD and not full time 4 wheel. I mistook my ride for a 4x4. Sigh. Now, I'm pretty much broke and had get a used JRD wheels instead. :banghead:

icic, wa, i not rili understand...sorry, coz my english not good...:confused:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
english not good also still doesn't account u for saying so much rubbish.
:mad:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
man, i think it was my mistake. sorry ILS. got too emotional. acting like a small kid. LoL

S

semperfi

semperfi,
can i ask u somethings? erm, do u know KK have how many GTR owner mah? i know have many 350Z...but gtr not much, right?
How many somethings you wanna asks? Ok, Ok... let me sees...

When I got mine, ( no no... not the Mines from Japan. Mine as in my one) there's only a couple ( meaning a few as in 5 BNR34 GTRs ). No, no, not the couple that goes dating ok? You with me?

Up to date, there's approximately 12-14 BNR34 GTRs.
But if you include these GTRs as well ( see below pix ) I would say KK has more than 80 GTRs!!! Now that's a lot!

new 2007 R35 GTR there's one in KK... in the workshop. Someone crashed it within a month. There's another new R35 GTR in town. That makes 2 R35 GTR.

Back to really really good looking wheels... I got this pix from someone. What do you think boys?
Now, now... no cussing please. :tomato::rofl::rofl:

This V Spec 2 Nur would make BEA57 look like a Godzilla!

Bump:
White car with bronze Work Emotion XD9 not nice mer? :rolleyes

Nice! I like this color on a white Skyline! Looks awesome.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

This V Spec 2 Nur would make BEA57 look like a Godzilla!

You mean a V-Spec 2 Nur that can't afford proper tire size for the overgrown wheels?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Haa haa haaa....that's good Semperfi...got to BUMP you for this!!! :adore: :adore: :adore:

Yeap, with that rim it look like Toyota AE86 from the drift movie! The Nur spec owner just dunno how to appreciate and take care of the car. He blown the engine within a month of owning the car and been sitting in the workshop for more than 4 months waiting for parts from China, Hong Kong or Taiwan! I am not kidding, the Nur spec engine is what most of us here are dying to have one, but he blown away and install local parts in it...Officially, that is NOT a NUR SPEC engine anymore caused none of the parts are from Nissan Japan! That kid just dunno what he had wasted...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
TE37 18 x 10.5J offset 15!!!!

you'll be surprised how different wheel widths and offsets can make the wheel look entirely different... especially with TE37's!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have two questions. I love the after effects of claying especially when combined with optiseal.

Can you overclay a car? I spray ONR on the surface and clay it. The question is the frequency: I clay my car each time I wash it. Will I thin the paint?

I also clay the glass and this I believe can be done safely since glass is a much harder material. The results of claying glass is simply amazing.

Second question: I also apply Opti Seal on the car. Will claying remove it prematurely...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience