regarding on 1jz halfcut

zarathir

Feb 10, 2009
im interested in knowing more about this engine. i wanna know of all the engine models that has the front name 1jz and what are the differences... coz im looking for a halfcut actually... a manual 1jz to be placed inside a mercedes. btw, ive heard about two engine models, with and without the VVTI technology.. would i be mistaken with the statement? please help

celicacultus

May 2, 2006
There are NA and Turbo-Charged 1J. Turbo 1J basically got 2 types : twin turbo and single turbo with vvti ( newer ). Engine outputs also vary from supra or soarer models, can differentiate from the height of the inlet, intercooler and ECU sockets if you are looking at an engine kosong. Auto ones are more common.

Are you planning to install the toyota dash into the mercedes as well?

zarathir

Feb 10, 2009
what? u mean the dashboard? obviously no. i dont think its possible rite? well, actually, i just bought the half cut. a 1jz-gte, yep, the twin turbo version. been checking around, its hard to get the VVTI version. kinda wish to grab it but darn, no rezeki dowh.. the half cut priced at RM7000 and haha, guess la what comes with it, MINE'S =)

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
what? u mean the dashboard? obviously no. i dont think its possible rite? well, actually, i just bought the half cut. a 1jz-gte, yep, the twin turbo version. been checking around, its hard to get the VVTI version. kinda wish to grab it but darn, no rezeki dowh.. the half cut priced at RM7000 and haha, guess la what comes with it, MINE'S =)

manual?any goodies inside?

zarathir

Feb 10, 2009
yep, a manual. never want to go for auto even if some of my frends said that it was powerful enough to push the car with an auto transmission. goodies? erm, nthing much, looks all standard to me. just some like filter system HKS with crapped filter, original intercooler, but wuteva it is, starts quite fast for an old engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai~! everyone~! i got a very very old car, it is NISSAN sunny 130 :P . this is very very powerless ;) . at the moment, wish to exchange the original B11 engine to SR20DET with turbo one :lol: . But, don't know it is work or not? and to do this, it is still can ride on the road like a normal car? what i mean is about the gorvenment site. it is approve or not :blink: ? please, give me some nice guides ~! thank you for your guys first~ B) !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience