VTEC turbo

EG6SiRT?

Nov 19, 2005
dyno tuned my car... got 182whp n torque is 23.07 without vtec at 0.9bar.....

wats an easy n unexpensive way 2 upgrade my igniton??? does da nology coil booster makes a different???
it depends what r your goals in upgrading your ignition, stock ignition can support enough power for certain range or rpm and hp...good thing doesnt come cheap though...read and do reviews on ignitions for honda n maybe from there you ll get some idea where to start n wut is your goals...
just some suggestion from nobody...

jep3003

Nov 9, 2005
it depends what r your goals in upgrading your ignition, stock ignition can support enough power for certain range or rpm and hp...good thing doesnt come cheap though...read and do reviews on ignitions for honda n maybe from there you ll get some idea where to start n wut is your goals...
just some suggestion from nobody...

aiyoo bro... u n zaki my sifu la bro...

now im using stock big vtec distributor, jus scared da coil cant take it... no la bro, i dun wana go buy msd 6al or etc... jus thinkin of chngin da cap n addin a blaster coil but i wana know da effect 1st...

pioneer411

that day i saw an EX vtec, dyno at millenium, add vafc, ori at 161whp, then dyno tune by Jo, i see the dyno chart go to 181whp.. it look like standard only.. with out TURBO... dunno izzit change engine or what la.... forget what plat number oledi i guess is dunno what xxx5023... if owner here hope dont mind i post up ur plat number ya hahahaha :)
i also got take pics of the dyno 181.8whp

EG6SiRT?

Nov 19, 2005
aiyoo bro... u n zaki my sifu la bro...

now im using stock big vtec distributor, jus scared da coil cant take it... no la bro, i dun wana go buy msd 6al or etc... jus thinkin of chngin da cap n addin a blaster coil but i wana know da effect 1st...
its always good to get external coil, as it last longer and perform better than OEM built in coil for Honda...but if u dont rev that high, stay with the internal coil, but if u have extra budget, get the external coil and the cap. Also, u have extra cash, buy the ignition box...pm me if you need to know more. Always good to see fellow friends to go for faster mods...make me feel young and wanna go fater liao....ha ha

EG6SiRT?

Nov 19, 2005
anyone else turbocharged honda engine in here? let me know...

Torment

hi! can anyone give some advice on injectors? is it better to stick with saturated type or go with peak and hold type? any 390cc-450cc injectors that use back the stock injector connector?

EG6SiRT?

Nov 19, 2005
how big of injectors u need? usually below 550 or 500cc is on saturated injectors where you do not need a resistor box for it, while bigger injectors like 750 or 1000cc and above usually will be on peak n hold injectors where you need a resistor box for it. you can rewire your injector connector with your new injector socket anyway...

jep3003

Nov 9, 2005
injectors depends on ur fuelling needs bro... 390cc gsr injectors r enough 4 my sohc BOT, n its peak n hold type... just make sure u dont run your injectors at max duty cycle... for bro EG6SiRT? cannot la, he needs at least 1000cc injectors...

EG6SiRT?

Nov 19, 2005
oit...im using stock injector for stock engine!!!*Wink!!*

Jep, look at this Monster SOHC...for your inspration!! I have lotsa respect to all SOHC ROBOTS...maximize and squeezing your potential till GOD knows how many HP... some even ran till 400-450whp on SOHC. Simply amazing!!

jep3003

Nov 9, 2005
equal length manifold n a huge turbine.... a recipe 4 power.. my car built 4 suke2 only... not like ur monster... will b glad 2 get 200whp...

jo1

Dec 8, 2004
this would be nice to have on honda

ulat50

Apr 2, 2006
hi!!mine is D15B BOT with 13B FC3S turbo plus auto gearbox.i've been using it almost 1 year & so far no problem.my injector is 450cc & 46mm waste gate dun know what brand la..2.5" downpipe,stock piston,remap ecu & boost @ 0.8 to 1.2 bar.FYI i got a complete set of manual GB now with stock flywheel & plan to convert my GB to manual.ok question..

1)do i need to replace the valve spring & retainer?
2)if yes or no..why??
3)what type/brand should i buy?how much $$$??
4)where can i get lighten flywheel?

help me plz...coz here(sarawak) difficult to get the performance parts..

Torment

thanks for the infos bro EG6SiRT? & jep3003! what saturated high impedance injectors would be recommended? i'm looking for ones about 450-550cc. actually how do i find out whats the cc of an injector?

Bump: thanks for the infos bro EG6SiRT? & jep3003! what saturated high impedance injectors would be recommended? i'm looking for ones about 450-550cc. actually how do i find out whats the cc of an injector?

jep3003

Nov 9, 2005
normally what people here use for their BOTs r peak n hold type example:- 450cc vr4, 510cc evo, 560cc evo7 n etc... because its cheap n readily available... im not sure bout saturated 500cc injectors, aftermarket injectors frm RC injectors, FIC n etc are now available here in m'sia but at a cost la...

what engine management r u using?

Torment

running Emanage Ultimate bro, do i need to get a resistor box to run peak & hold injectors with the ultimate? do i need to modify my stock injector harness to fit those evo injectors?

hi guys

i m looking for emanage for my car (going to turbocharge), but the full set wiring and 3 bar map sensor all in will be rm2200 (new) without installation and tuning, is it expensive??

then i got another offer is apexi power fc + controller, used item for evo, but with all complete sensor and wiring cost around rm1800.

now i m wondering which one is more suitable for my car, i think the power fc is a good deal, but i need advice from u guys.