Part 2: Any Lancer A172 Or A174 Die Hard Here?

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by pearl_pearl@Apr 17 2005, 21:50
Jiman.....is that A75 picture? That car is really a tail happy car!!! My friend used that lastime and everytime it rains.....he surely will have accidents. Until now he doesn't even know that car it is RWD! hahahaha.....
[snapback]905302[/snapback]​

hahhahaha lawak lah bro..

last weekend.. i went jalan jalan with LIMAU.. meet with a174 guys here and there... rare parts they hav... very rare.. heheheh... Thanks to LIMAU for jalan jalan..

eh when lah we gonna hav our TT session ni?

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by insane_ian@Apr 22 2005, 03:17
Any A174/175 for sale that has been mod up?
Looking for one...pls help me out...
[snapback]917141[/snapback]​
whuts ur budjet.. theres one A172/4 for sale in motortrader.com.my.. check it out..

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
yeah did call the dude up the blue A174 with the SR20....
havent got the time to go down to kl to check it out...
but i the loan part might be crazy when buying the car due to insuff cash & the car can't get loan...sigh working on that part at the moment...anyways any other A174/175..up for grabs budget below 10k but at the moment below 8 or 7k..saving bro jiman....actually working my ass of ,for a car and col...thanks for the info on the car in motor trader..

muzani

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
finally got mine...... and the handling still sucks.... goin to fix em soon...wish me luck

pearl_pearl

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Ampang
Visit site
Hmmmm...... i might sell my car if the price is right, it has been modded.

4A-GE

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
Hi aLL! guyz guYz!.waaa my baby needs a sets of bushing,really considering the PU but takut chassis crack..the stupid local one last for about a year - 5mths only..Original cost my nuts...how arr?..any crazy idea or help apprieciated!thanx alot ya'll,eH when la go yamchA?long time neva kena teh adi la..

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by muzani@Apr 24 2005, 19:37
finally got mine...... and the handling still sucks.... goin to fix em soon...wish me luck
[snapback]923432[/snapback]​
eh mine more teruk than yours... no money to do it lah now... but can counter steer.. know your car limits... and defeating pushing... control drifting... whooaaa damn syiok man..

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by 4A-GE@Apr 25 2005, 09:11
Hi aLL! guyz guYz!.waaa my baby needs a sets of bushing,really considering the PU but takut chassis crack..the stupid local one last for about a year - 5mths only..Original cost my nuts...how arr?..any crazy idea or help apprieciated!thanx alot ya'll,eH when la go yamchA?long time neva kena teh adi la..
[snapback]924644[/snapback]​
eh bila bila lah .. whenever u free guys.. what if 2nite or tomorrow? then we'll post pictures lah

pearl_pearl

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Ampang
Visit site
there are PU bushes for Lancer? Where can i find one la bro?

4A-GE

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by pearl_pearl@Apr 25 2005, 23:07
there are PU bushes for Lancer? Where can i find one la bro?
[snapback]927109[/snapback]​
Yeap!There is,gotta custom made it though,,y workshop done it
(its for a lancer).i was advised to only fit it in the rear section..others just leave it the original.kinda hard,a lil on the bumpy side..but its fun when it get sidewaysSsSS!..ya la,guyz yumcha la..then can talk cock take pics.it'll be a great pics..i can imagine our babies line up..fuHhH!gaMbar mesti sYiOkK!

muzani

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
eh mine more teruk than yours... no money to do it lah now... but can counter steer.. know your car limits... and defeating pushing... control drifting... whooaaa damn syiok man..
[snapback]924920[/snapback]​
[/quote]

ya laaa..... i ve been drifting unintentionally.... but its very dangerous when raining ....

feels like i lost 50 of car balance and handling.... i think this is the price to pay when youre with a rear wheeler....

need to get those front steering , bushing and balls done first ... then we can talk about drift...... ~!!!

KE86

Known Member
Feb 17, 2005
guys just curious, have any one of U done a full body strip and rebuild ure old bangers? remove all rust, ketuk and put antirust etc for the entire chasis, then fit in new bushes change wateve dats worn etc etc...im planning to do it on my Lancer... a rough costing? anyone done it?

JiMaN[KilleR]

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
LIMAU is doing it right now... and i'm planning to do it.. maybe in this MAY.. strip off everything.. coz the most common place that the chasis will "karat teruk" 1st are at the front side fenders... let me check with my mech... and qoute on the cost..

4A-GE

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
aye,guyz! i spent like 1.5k on body alone..worth it.i'll say it as gaining some healthy weight!!..i didnt actually sprayed much anti rust cuz like 2 years then those stuff worn out..i sprayed but cheap one la..i'll suggest this-once body rebuilt add those plates..alluminium plates.i did on the flooring + undercarriage,Engine firewall,and a lil here and there.Oh..i agree with Limau..the Fenders!i'm planning to install Ultra racing fender bars..how guys?how'd ya think?.Friday any1 goin drift?can always meet up there..me will be there with my red riding hood..haha.my ride's painted red.i call her red riding hood..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm new here, sorry if posted on the wrong section.

I need some advice on fitting adjustable on my car, Budget is around RM1200 including adjusting and fitting (Preferable cheaper, avoiding eating maggie for the rest of the month :s:) . Saw a few brands out there suitable with my budget but don't know which to fit. Brands like Titan, GAB, Tanabe, HWL, Zerone. (Recommend to me if theres other brands out there which is good)

I'm looking for Hi/Low only. Purpose > Lowered, better...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience