Cars for sale

Toyota Celica TRD Sprt-M 6 speed manual

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Toyota Celica M-Sport
6 speed close-ratio transmission
Original TRD version.
240km/h original orange TRD dashboard, TRD steering wheels, TRD SuperStrut suspension & absorbers, TRD strutbars, TRD bucket seats, TRD interior, TRD exhaust, TRD wheels, TRD power sunroof,

Mileage: 40 000kms

Year of Registration : 2006
Reason for sale: CAR SOLD

I am not a dealer. This is my personal weekend car. Please ensure u qualify for a bank loan or have enough money in your savings before calling me up. I am a private seller. I am not a bank. I do not offer loans. CAR SOLD!!![Many new parts. Please refer to bottom of thread for details.

CAR SOLD!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

sharkv12

Nov 19, 2008
Nice and mean Celica you have there mate.

To kids: Please stop wasting his time :rofl:

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
U replace the new engine do go to puspakom n jpj to register ur new engine?Also a TRD version engine.I am very interested in buying but i hope u register the engine.Hope to get ur reply soon.Plus i am not a kid:itsme:I am certified accountant

rocsta

Aug 17, 2006
Im selling GTI evo2&3 rojak..Rm40k nego... may performance parts....pm me if interested.

Last edited:

garytrd

2,000 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
can see interior picture ?
the price can be nettgo ?
may i know ur loc ?
thanks

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
U replace the new engine do go to puspakom n jpj to register ur new engine?Also a TRD version engine.I am very interested in buying but i hope u register the engine.Hope to get ur reply soon.Plus i am not a kid:itsme:I am certified accountant
The engine is ALREADY registered and I have the ownership grant that reflects my name, my IC, chassis number and engine number with an official stamp to prove it:biggrin:.

No offence, but its not a matter of what your job title is; but whether you can afford it. I've met many many so called 'professionals' who are deep into debt and still scrambling around banks for loans. My advice to the young ones out there, study hard, get a good job, buy a cheap used car for commute. Pay off your study loan. Give your parents some allowance as a token of gratitute. Focus on your careers. Be good at what you do. And hopefully 5-10 yrs down the line u'll be able to afford your dream car with minimal or zero debts.:driver:

Bump:
can see interior picture ?
the price can be nettgo ?
may i know ur loc ?
thanks

I like your first 2 questions. Everyone always asks for photos and lower prices without having even seen the actual car first:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Please refer to my earlier posts. I do not deal with kids:burnout:

tth tyre

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2007
Puchong
The engine is ALREADY registered and I have the ownership grant that reflects my name, my IC, chassis number and engine number with an official stamp to prove it:biggrin:.

No offence, but its not a matter of what your job title is; but whether you can afford it. I've met many many so called 'professionals' who are deep into debt and still scrambling around banks for loans. My advice to the young ones out there, study hard, get a good job, buy a cheap used car for commute. Pay off your study loan. Give your parents some allowance as a token of gratitute. Focus on your careers. Be good at what you do. And hopefully 5-10 yrs down the line u'll be able to afford your dream car with minimal or zero debts.:driver:

Bump:

I like your first 2 questions. Everyone always asks for photos and lower prices without having even seen the actual car first:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Please refer to my earlier posts. I do not deal with kids:burnout:
Agreed with u...u got the point there....cheer

garytrd

2,000 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
[

Please refer to my earlier posts. I do not deal with kids:burnout:[/quote]

so can u email ur car picture .... [email protected]
i need to see 1st ...
thanks

Last edited:

abemo

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
oi jin??...i think i knew him....:smokin: Anyway nice ride, wat to be next ?

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
oi jin still going to the oil rigs ar? haha kel here....
Hello Kel. Yup. Still working on the rigs. Just spent the last 1 month offshore. Celica could not start once i returned. Had to go out to buy a new battery. ALREADY bought myself a 2nd car and also another bike so I doubt I'll be driving this Celica much anymore:driver:.

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
CBR still there. When will u start riding again? Cant imagine u being stuck in a 4-wheel metal cage with only a steering wheel....

andrewk

Jan 9, 2009
U can't imagine my suffering bro... :banghead:

But sacrifices have to be made for now. Nevertheless, I'll be back :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Saga - the first national car that rolled out from the Proton assembly in Shah Alam in 1985.

The re-modelled version with a 1.3-litre Intake Air Fuel Module (IAFM) engine was launched on Friday. The new sedan which is said to be cost-efficient in fuel economy with better pickup is a compact model priced from RM30,500 to RM40,000.

Even before being launched it had already hit a pre-launch booking of 5,000 units and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience