Skyline or Silvia

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
"BTW Bikerz buy S15 coz it handles better, sexy, better accelaration than GTT ( not GTR ye..) and it depreciate lesser than GTT."

are u sure? ... please do the homework before putting such statement dude!

Actually it is true except the depreciation part, its more or less the same with a GTT.

As for fuel consumption,
when my S15 was mildly modded (full turbo back exhaust, fmic, walbro fuel pump, 1bar boost),
I got 460-500kms per full tank for city driving and 600+kms (highway).

Stock for stock though, an S15 spec-R manual will win a GTT manual everytime while dragging (0-400m).
But at higher speeds, the GTT feels a little more stable than an S15 due to the extra weight.

Mod potential, both also can go fast if you have the cash. Haha.
But always remember, there's no replacement for displacement. :driver:

S

semperfi

Ha ha ha...

What a joke man...

Anyways, thanks Semperfi, at least u not spamming this lovely:love: thread...

I just want to know the weight so we can compare power to weight ratio, launch time, drag, g force, drift, etc....

So we might know now right...

thank u guys all...
The pleasure is mine... You would wanna test drive both cars to get the feel of it but sure hell a S15 looks sleek. Unfortunately, it has no traction control. (an owner told me that) Be warned if you upgrade your performance. If you can handle the car well, then it shouldn't be a problem for you.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The pleasure is mine... You would wanna test drive both cars to get the feel of it but sure hell a S15 looks sleek. Unfortunately, it has no traction control. (an owner told me that) Be warned if you upgrade your performance. If you can handle the car well, then it shouldn't be a problem for you.
Kamen,

The S15 does have traction control - it's called your right foot :laugh:

All jokes aside, I don't think traction control should determine whether or not you buy I car. If that were the case, then the R34GTT traction control is shit but does that mean one should not consider it all all?

RWD performance cars are fun as hell though. I started out with one when I was 17 and had RWD turbo cars for about 5 years or so. You get used to it after some time.

I've always hated driving with any form of traction control switched on. I think I need an MRI to see if my brain has some problems with its wiring loom. :rofl:

S

semperfi

Kamen,

yes yes, in fact you don't need aftermarket brakes too. You just have to play with your gears and right and left foot and both your hands too. :rofl:

That said, it would put you under the category of super car driver and you are eligible to enroll for JGTC. Any car would do provided you can handle them. Traction would be a hassle too as it's pretty much unpredictable and sometimes predictable. :rofl: There's always murphy around. Laws of murphy applies here.

It's your call man... at the end of the day, you're the one who's behind the wheels, not us. Over confidence will get you into trouble. I thought I was good, been driving for a couple of years without accidents until one fine day... No one is good, even F1 drivers have had their fair share of accidents as well.

There are a lot of desk drivers around. I can tell you I've been driving for 22 years (I could be lying ya know) while some are still in primary school but that does not mean I'm better than some of you. Back then, our driving are more thru experiences and familiarization with the car (all stock engines and pure guts down federal highway in the afternoon) which... why am I talking about my chronologies???
Off topic, sorry.

Every cars has its pros and cons. You'll just have to narrow down to whichever suits your driving needs. Good luck...

kamen rider #1

Known Member
Jul 6, 2008
Bring me for a go kart drive pimpin if that soo...

I would like to taste your RWD car...

Bump: Bring me for a go kart drive pimpin if that soo...

I would like to taste your RWD car...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
You want to experience an S15? My nephew has one as a daily driver but I'm not sure how free he is cause he's like farizio, sky high all the time.:wavey:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Yeah, something you'd like to share?

Bump: Yeah, something you'd like to share?