Toyota vios warranty

D

dude7942

hi guys.
i need your advice on my dilemma.
i just bought a second hand vios recently.
year make and registered is 2006,which means only 2 and half years.
As i know, toyota provided warranty for 3 years or 100,000km (if i'm not mistaken)
since i bought it 2nd hand, does the car still valid with toyota warranty?
i thought of sending my car to the service centre and do a checkup on the body and engine.

thanks for your reply and have a good day..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
It should be valid if you submit the new updated registration form to the service centre. I did the same for my Triton (bought 2nd hand) and warranty is valid.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wat's the mileage?fyi,if it's less than the commited mileage,the warranty will still effective

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i think have to see the previous owner izzit sending the car back to service center service before anot...
if not the warranty is invalid...

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
I don't think it will invalid le... You can send to where ever Toyota authorize workshop, and doing service. They didn't ask whether is service at Toyota before or not. Just bring along photostat grant will do.:listen:

Warranty will valid with term:
Within 3 year and below 100, 000 km only.
They warranty for car not the owner, so nothing was wrong with new owner.

anakmelayu

Aug 30, 2007
you should check the car service record.... Does the previous owner do all the major & compulsory service of engine/gearbox/a/cond/wab....toyota always can "pusing" back when it comes to warranty... if you check the manual & service book its clearly state that you have to service the vehicle according to recommend service manual date/milage.... your lucky if the car have perfect service history tho....go to the nearest toyota service center & ask the SA to check the vehicle service history (req no. plate only), then belanja the SA laa :biggrin:

D

dude7942

thank you for all your reply..
i have checked with toyota service centre and based on their record,the vios is still... valid for warranty..hehehehe...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks for the update & glad that u still got ur warranty.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi and greeting to all the sifu and guru out there,

i'm planning to get a e30.. currently saw one with 1g gte twin turbo and another rb20det (so far away from me)

so, almost confirm to get the 1g.

but now i'm soooo worried... my question is, will this 1g goes underpower.. has insufficient power to drift? or do i need to spend alot more $$ to modify..
(beginner)

thanks for helping.. hope to hear opinion and advices from you guys..

or maybe anyone selling a drift-able e30...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience