4G93T Club

simonkuoh

Feb 4, 2009
i'm vr4 i/c is smaller ,not a vr4rs i/c.....
so go where to custom make the piping , i'm from cheras.......

kuyeen

Aug 17, 2005
Hi GSR friends, I'm back here.
Kuyeen : Apa khabar bro? Come out for TT soon man..
hahaha kabar baik la bro...:wavey:
juz giv me a call...if free sure can TT again..

wher gone man..?? still wit herbalife kar..??

simonkuoh

Feb 4, 2009
may i know where got custom make i/c piping from cheras , and than the exhaust where doing is very pro..........

Bump: may i know where got custom make i/c piping from cheras , and than the exhaust where doing is very pro..........

kuyeen

Aug 17, 2005
may i know where got custom make i/c piping from cheras , and than the exhaust where doing is very pro..........

Bump: may i know where got custom make i/c piping from cheras , and than the exhaust where doing is very pro..........
ther's several place u can go for custom piping..
robert segambut
jian hang tmn bolton
jian seng pandan/ampang
ijal ejos selayang

simonkuoh

Feb 4, 2009
which place in ampang custom piping ?
can i know ori engine can push how many bar for the turbo?

jaydee

Jul 5, 2005
hahaha kabar baik la bro...:wavey:
juz giv me a call...if free sure can TT again..

wher gone man..?? still wit herbalife kar..??
Yo bro... yeah man.. still at Herbalife Plaza SHC la... damn long already wei.. hahah...
Have to start TT soon when Im done with my car... doing some maintanence at the moment.. hehe.. You? still got take halfcut items or not? :biggrin:

which place in ampang custom piping ?
can i know ori engine can push how many bar for the turbo?
I'm not familiar in Ampang, let other ampang dudes answer you.

But good choice that you go for custom stainless steel pipings IC pipings.
Don't waste time buying pipings from halfcuts dude... Just my 2 cents..
Also, save abit more money for Evo intercooler, as you got more space to upgrade in future..
Don't worry about the lag.. small matter only... you can't feel anything..

For the boost alot ppl saying different things... some say can go up to some say 1 bar, some say 1.2 bar, some ppl try 1.5 bar etc etc... I don't know man, the mitsu GSR manual didn't say how much boost we can go up safely.... But for myself I prefer to play safe.
For your case, if you really want to upboost abit, better maintain below 1 bar first until you do the proper fueling upgrades such as fuel regulator, fuel pumps, injectors, something to control injectors etc etc - I know its complicated but thats another level... start slowly 1st.. and now since you wanna do your i/c piping, concentrate on that to do it properly... :biggrin:

popofufu

Nov 14, 2005
muahahaha..how are u guys!!! is been awhile i never write @#$^$^(%&( here haha... hope everyones healthy and happy always.

emmm if i wan to use evo lower arm, can i install the evo lower arm without install evo stablelizer?

simonkuoh

Feb 4, 2009
Yo bro... yeah man.. still at Herbalife Plaza SHC la... damn long already wei.. hahah...
Have to start TT soon when Im done with my car... doing some maintanence at the moment.. hehe.. You? still got take halfcut items or not? :biggrin:

I'm not familiar in Ampang, let other ampang dudes answer you.

But good choice that you go for custom stainless steel pipings IC pipings.
Don't waste time buying pipings from halfcuts dude... Just my 2 cents..
Also, save abit more money for Evo intercooler, as you got more space to upgrade in future..
Don't worry about the lag.. small matter only... you can't feel anything..

For the boost alot ppl saying different things... some say can go up to some say 1 bar, some say 1.2 bar, some ppl try 1.5 bar etc etc... I don't know man, the mitsu GSR manual didn't say how much boost we can go up safely.... But for myself I prefer to play safe.
For your case, if you really want to upboost abit, better maintain below 1 bar first until you do the proper fueling upgrades such as fuel regulator, fuel pumps, injectors, something to control injectors etc etc - I know its complicated but thats another level... start slowly 1st.. and now since you wanna do your i/c piping, concentrate on that to do it properly... :biggrin:
or i see......... no lah.. i once know little knowledge because i still a begginer:proud:.my car still in work shop haven't come out !!! i haven't drive before so i once to know lo.....may i know the turbo boost some 1 bar or 1.5 bar got cut or not....

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
stock GSR internals boost 1.9bar = engine blown!
boost 1.2bar with proper fuelling should be ok.. otherwise keep down the boost.

muskasim

Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
muahahaha..how are u guys!!! is been awhile i never write @#$^$^(%&( here haha... hope everyones healthy and happy always.

emmm if i wan to use evo lower arm, can i install the evo lower arm without install evo stablelizer?
Your stock wira stabilizer cannot fit into evo lower arm, u must use evo stablilzer bar. EVO lower arm is longer than wira, meas that after u installed ur wheel base become wider. When do alignment, ur chamber will be out. Even u use adjustable pillow ball, the chamber also cannot align well then u need to use the chamber nut.

4g93-topfuel

Aug 11, 2007
hey gsrian ,
i have 1 set of 449 air flow.let me know soon if u need it.rm170 nego.012-326 3741 ..thanks.

badturz

Feb 19, 2008
new user of 4g93t here.. ask some noob ques.. because 300 ++ pages .. too much to find the info..

I just want to know is there any gsr stock running haltech ecu out there? How's the result?

What would be recommend for install an ecu into GSR.? Haltech/unichip/emanage blue?
and where is the best place to tune.
I know this issues been talked and talked again. but i couldnt find the info.
Pls lead me someone. Thanks for every "sifu" in 0tohundred.

Bump: new user of 4g93t here.. ask some noob ques.. because 300 ++ pages .. too much to find the info..

I just want to know is there any gsr stock running haltech ecu out there? How's the result?

What would be recommend for install an ecu into GSR.? Haltech/unichip/emanage blue?
and where is the best place to tune.
I know this issues been talked and talked again. but i couldnt find the info.
Pls lead me someone. Thanks for every "sifu" in 0tohundred.

badturz

Feb 19, 2008
oh.. there is a gsr club.. thank a lot man! ....hehe
but mind to share some modification for gsr?

Bump: oh.. there is a gsr club.. thank a lot man! ....hehe
but mind to share some modification for gsr?

badturz

Feb 19, 2008
missing_nins bro.. gsr forum all are talking in national language. also, those short font too much. don understand muahaha.. it is harder to me to look for some info.
Btw, it is a great community. well known club and come out on magazine too.! Thumbs up

Bump: missing_nins bro.. gsr forum all are talking in national language. also, those short font too much. don understand muahaha.. it is harder to me to look for some info.
Btw, it is a great community. well known club and come out on magazine too.! Thumbs up

D1 GRAND PRIX MALAYSIA PREVIEW
D1 GRAND PRIX MALAYSIA PREVIEW - Bukit Jalil Stadium Kuala Lumpur

Words: R3

The D1GP series made popular by the iconic Japanese comic Initial D has a cult like following in both Japan and America. For 2006, Malaysia...