1st feb. 2009 open track day

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
woah, sounds like a very fun track day!

subcon, did a new black DC5 driver join you guys / group on Sunday?
He's a close friend of mine :D

Btw, no videos from anyone? c'mon, time to show us your racing lines :biggrin:

cheers and happy racing :proud:
alamak which one? quite a few black DC5 that day! is he ZTH forum member?

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
you are the blue eg6 parked next to the DC5 group am i rite?

i was right behind you when you skillfully avoid collision with the spinning satria just before the back straight!! damn that was scary!:biggrin:
haha. yup . was in the pit next to you guys. say hi next time you see me there.

ur talking bout the black satria which spun at turn 14?

saw his rear end come out and waited to see if he was going to slid across the track before deciding where to cut....the worrying part was that there were so many of us bunched together and I have the smallest of side mirrors

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
haha. yup . was in the pit next to you guys. say hi next time you see me there.

ur talking bout the black satria which spun at turn 14?

saw his rear end come out and waited to see if he was going to slid across the track before deciding where to cut....the worrying part was that there were so many of us bunched together and I have the smallest of side mirrors
ok i'll say hi to u next time!

anyway it was amazing how all of us managed to escape unscathed! i dont want to be in that kind of situation ever again!:biggrin::biggrin:

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
well...i've just talked to SIC people. unfortunately according to them this month the track is fully booked.

so next session most probably is after F1 event.

i'll update here if i have more info
U are very gud updater lah! :adore:

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
hello guys....

im the orange sunkist savvy..

=p

Bump: hello guys....

im the orange sunkist savvy..

=p

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
sigh , orange savvy was so much faster than me in cornering ... i was being pawned .. lolz ... anyway nice ride saw u in sunway on monday also ... alignment ?

Bump: sigh , orange savvy was so much faster than me in cornering ... i was being pawned .. lolz ... anyway nice ride saw u in sunway on monday also ... alignment ?

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
no luh..where got track car...kalau track car lagi laju.

hehe...not enuf power for straight la..

yea...wanted to do algmnt...but full la...damn...

nice to meet u guys...next time hello hello ahhh??

=p

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hi subcon,

do u have vidoes for 1 fb track day, i saw u overtaking my car.
pls post thanks
i have the video. but i need to reedit my video to include your blue putra!:biggrin:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
new owner of a black DC5?Ah Fatt ar?hehehe..bumped into him in Dengkil's SHELL....my hometown fren..so rich play DC5 liau n i'm still stuck w my 1989 ol junk........

n becoz its an old junk none of u actually saw it on track on Sunday..i only managed ess thn 6 laps b4 my distributor gave up on me..got towed back 2 d pit..n spent d nex 2 hours fixing it..by d time i'm done,its 5pm on d dot!darn it!!!!.............

b4 my car went KO,managed 2 haf sum fun w d dark grey Skyline(i duno wether its a GTR or not,but its a R34)......Mr.Skyline,i assume ur new on track?straight line u very fast...braking n cornering?hehehehhehehe....i'll c u agian sum other time...........

n oh yeah...a very BIG THANK YOU 2 Mr.Hattech of AVANTECH 4 borrowing me his spare distributor..or else i won even b able 2 drive home......

keeping my fingers crossed der'll n @ least ONE more track day b4 SIC closes 4 F1...PLEASE???!!!

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
there's a very old civic hatch ... which have stickers @ the back "old honda nvr dies , it just goes faster" , that is a very nice car and fast as well ... bravo

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
continental drifter,
so,ur d orange Savvy driver..i'm d orange CRX owner....bumped into u exiting USJ toll otw 2 Dengkil,remember?

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
new owner of a black DC5?Ah Fatt ar?hehehe..bumped into him in Dengkil's SHELL....my hometown fren..so rich play DC5 liau n i'm still stuck w my 1989 ol junk........

n becoz its an old junk none of u actually saw it on track on Sunday..i only managed ess thn 6 laps b4 my distributor gave up on me..got towed back 2 d pit..n spent d nex 2 hours fixing it..by d time i'm done,its 5pm on d dot!darn it!!!!.............

b4 my car went KO,managed 2 haf sum fun w d dark grey Skyline(i duno wether its a GTR or not,but its a R34)......Mr.Skyline,i assume ur new on track?straight line u very fast...braking n cornering?hehehehhehehe....i'll c u agian sum other time...........

n oh yeah...a very BIG THANK YOU 2 Mr.Hattech of AVANTECH 4 borrowing me his spare distributor..or else i won even b able 2 drive home......

keeping my fingers crossed der'll n @ least ONE more track day b4 SIC closes 4 F1...PLEASE???!!!
what car were you driving that day?

but that day i was always racing with Gen2. Good experience. They are modded car going faster than me on straight and i came on them in corners..hehehe