1st feb. 2009 open track day

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
Subcon, is it the black F430? The sound is wonderful.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
yes my 1st time and yet so jam packed ... damm paiseh when i was like so NOOOOB on the 1st lap ... sorry to every1 whom i blocked , but honestly i was so afraid that i will hit some1 or some1 will hit me ... anyway good day , good experience , good weather and thank god no accident ...

DavidT

Dec 28, 2004
Selangor
The F430 wasn't on the track. It was parked in the pit looking all pretty. But yes, the sound is heavenly!!

ayla

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Many cars on the track, yeah saw the Red F430 and sounds gooood but only saw it end of the track session.ALso new M3 no plate number and M5.

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
Many cars on the track, yeah saw the Red F430 and sounds gooood but only saw it end of the track session.ALso new M3 no plate number and M5.
first it was an awesome black f430 on track, which turned out to be never the case.. now it's red? :confused:

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
adam....
reminds me of hits fm ad...word of mouth fm ppl to ppl tends to deviate fm the initial fact...huhu
maybe after this the gtr will change colour as well...lol.

the only thing bout that trackday....2-3 laps....red flags...red lights...thats for sure

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
was he on track?
i'm not sure...but when i'm about to go home when the track day ends about 5pm i saw the black F430 left the pit and move towards the track!!! thats why i asked blue taxi did he managed to see the f430 in action or not.

i also saw Datuk K. did the GTR belongs to him??

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
adam....
reminds me of hits fm ad...word of mouth fm ppl to ppl tends to deviate fm the initial fact...huhu
maybe after this the gtr will change colour as well...lol.

the only thing bout that trackday....2-3 laps....red flags...red lights...thats for sure
hehe.. yeah.. i was just wondering, didnt mean to discredit anyone.. anyways, wud be awesome to run side by side with the prancing horse, driven by a pro driver! or better, get a taxi ride! kekeke

Bump:
i'm not sure...but when i'm about to go home when the track day ends about 5pm i saw the black F430 left the pit and move towards the track!!! thats why i asked blue taxi did he managed to see the f430 in action or not.

i also saw Datuk K. did the GTR belongs to him??
sorry man for questioning u.. :) yeah.. i saw that too.. even half throttling away gave me goosebumps..

wah, datuk k oso was there..? the white SL55 parked behind pit lane was his missus's rite?

Last edited:

DavidT

Dec 28, 2004
Selangor
F430 was black, and it never went ONTO the track. I just saw it do a pit drive by. How do I know it never went onto the track? well, because I was waiting for it to get on :biggrin: Red F430? Unless there was another one there that I didn't see, the only F430 was black.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Woman Fights Robber, Cops Have to Rescue Him n the robber lost his nuts too muahahaha!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience