FS: Alpinestars Tech 1-R FIA racing shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

FS: Alpinestars Tech 1-R FIA racing shoes

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
Unwanted present. actually wrong size.. US12 or EUR45.5. Retail is RM1k++. offer me your best price.. :smokin:

Alpinestars Tech 1-R Race Boots have been developed for high level performance across most of the world's major motorsport championships. Higher cut boot for greater ankle support with double Velcro secured ankle straps to improve fitting and security. Extremely light and streamlined for ultimate performance with form fitting suede and full-grain leather upper construction and Nomex lining which has been re-lasted for improved shape and fit. Lateral forefoot support built in for improved stability and protection. Newly developed Alpinestars outsole with exclusive rubber compound for improved feel, vibration absorption and grip. FIA 8856-2000 Homologated.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience