Super GT 2009

audetom

read while you still can

audetom

read while you still can
Aug 30, 2004
Selangor/KL
Brothas....

Just want to know, is anybody here have the schedule for the next year Super GT...?
When they will come to our SIC...?

Need to plan leave ma...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Going for it again.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Ooooo , i pray Super GT will comeback

n i hope the rumours are not true !!!

p/s: i want SIC to sponsor a small consert consisting of Japanese stars n GT babes..

driftkingII

2,000 RPM

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Good news

http://supergt.net/supergt/news/2009n/news090107_1e.htm

<table class="schedt"><tbody><tr><td>Round 1</td> <td>3.21 sat - 22 sun</td> <td>Okayama International Circuit</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 2</td> <td>4.18 sat - 19 sun</td> <td>Suzuka Circuit</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 3</td> <td>5.3 sun - 4 mon</td> <td>Fuji Speedway</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 4</td> <td>6.20 sat - 21 sun</td> <td>Sepang Circuit (Malaysia)</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 5</td> <td>7.25 sat - 26 sun</td> <td>Sportsland Sugo</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 6</td> <td>8.22 sat - 23 sun</td> <td>Suzuka Circuit</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 7</td> <td>9.12 sat - 13 sun</td> <td>Fuji Speedway</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 8</td> <td>10.17 sat - 18 sun</td> <td>Autopolis</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Round 9</td> <td>11.7 sat - 8 sun</td> <td>Twin Ring Motegi</td></tr></tbody></table>

but one thing ?? Will Sepang organise it?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, I bought the tickets already before CNY. It's on sale will get the pit pass after I come back from US. Go get yours fast. I got it for RM75.

fuminari

fuminari

Sep 29, 2004
Penan
www.fuminari.net
due to global financial crisis, GTA are discussing with SIC (i think) for something as noted on their page. you guys probably have seen wat it had done with KLIMS.

there is few assumption in my mind.
1) might be cancel (everyone pray hard for that not to happen. i wont want that too after 5 continuous year.) coz we are the only oversea series.
2) continue but with lesser team participate (oso equal lesser racequeen)
3) continue as like nothing happen (less like to be like that but i hope for it)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I hope for 3

driftkingII

2,000 RPM

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
due to global financial crisis, GTA are discussing with SIC (i think) for something as noted on their page. you guys probably have seen wat it had done with KLIMS.

there is few assumption in my mind.
1) might be cancel (everyone pray hard for that not to happen. i wont want that too after 5 continuous year.) coz we are the only oversea series.
2) continue but with lesser team participate (oso equal lesser racequeen)
3) continue as like nothing happen (less like to be like that but i hope for it)
if no 1, happen.. i will be the 1st man or malaysian to kill GWBush...

maybe no 2 will happen bcoz i remembered 2006 n 2007 team lambo didnt come to Malaysia to cut cost also to prevent their Lambo's from Engine Blow (their lambo had an engine blow in Japan too)

Bump:
Yay. Confirmed. Contract signed between SIC n GTA for SuperGT 2009 & 2010. Even during this economic slump period.
wow thank god...

ooo thats why my fren who work there told me last year was last year event... she didnt tell me clearly that contact just finish this year.. aiyooooo

my other fren who works in Sepang said.. "impossible sure they have renew the contract,"

Great !!!

2009 n 2010.. errrr how about the future events??

nevermind 2011 i maybe in Japan... who knows...

fuminari

fuminari

Sep 29, 2004
Penan
www.fuminari.net
driftkingII said:
wow thank god...

ooo thats why my fren who work there told me last year was last year event... she didnt tell me clearly that contact just finish this year.. aiyooooo

my other fren who works in Sepang said.. "impossible sure they have renew the contract,"

Great !!!

2009 n 2010.. errrr how about the future events??

nevermind 2011 i maybe in Japan... who knows...
for this critical period, can do 2 year oledi good d lor. who knows in future year, if everything is back to normal by then and they may extend a longer term contract with SIC.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yeah~~~another year of Super GT....:biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mclaren super rookie, Lewis Hamilton was caught speeding on a French highway on Sunday afternoon.

Hamilton, 22, was clocked by radar doing a very normal 196kmh (for his standard) at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK. French police have suspended the F1 driver’s license for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros. His car also got confiscated, but police gave Hamilton a lift to his hotel.

Policemen said Hamilton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience