Manchester united football club

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
we're back on top...loserfool can smell our armpit nw..myb it'll last just for 48hrs onli..but hope they'll be under our armpit for the rest of the season...

cnt wait for the mersyside derby..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... We r back to where we shld be - Top Of The League Table!!! Get off u, Loserfool!!! :thefinger:

It was not a very pretty game to watch but its an very important 3 points for us!!! Strange, we scored on the very 1st minute in that Wigan game and now we scored at the very last minute of the Bolton game!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... 6 points in the bag!!! What really concerning me now is the amount of time for our players to recover from games... Its damn kao pack fixture list for us!!! But hopefully with the experiences SAF hv had, he will b able to make some changes to freshen things up for every game we gonna play!!!

From the past few games, Berba hv had lotsa great touches and superb vision!!! Glad that he scored a couple of goals too... Really cant wait to see him hit top form for us!!! Love his composure, calmness, ball control, 1st touch, skills and his scoring instinct!!!

As for Nani, yeah, he hv been very frustrating for me... Hate to see him go down so damn easily!!! Cibai!!! Besides, he didnt seems to hv made any improvement from last season!!! I think that's y SAF bring in Tosic as a winger!!! Nani better make fast improvement and mature in his play, else he will b sitting on the bench more often than he can ever expected!!! I hv had great hopes on Nani, but he jus keep disappointing me!!! Sigh!!! Hopefully things wil change for the better for him soonest!!! :hmmmm:

Bump: Hahaha... We r back to where we shld be - Top Of The League Table!!! Get off u, Loserfool!!! :thefinger:

It was not a very pretty game to watch but its an very important 3 points for us!!! Strange, we scored on the very 1st minute in that Wigan game and now we scored at the very last minute of the Bolton game!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... 6 points in the bag!!! What really concerning me now is the amount of time for our players to recover from games... Its damn kao pack fixture list for us!!! But hopefully with the experiences SAF hv had, he will b able to make some changes to freshen things up for every game we gonna play!!!

From the past few games, Berba hv had lotsa great touches and superb vision!!! Glad that he scored a couple of goals too... Really cant wait to see him hit top form for us!!! Love his composure, calmness, ball control, 1st touch, skills and his scoring instinct!!!

As for Nani, yeah, he hv been very frustrating for me... Hate to see him go down so damn easily!!! Cibai!!! Besides, he didnt seems to hv made any improvement from last season!!! I think that's y SAF bring in Tosic as a winger!!! Nani better make fast improvement and mature in his play, else he will b sitting on the bench more often than he can ever expected!!! I hv had great hopes on Nani, but he jus keep disappointing me!!! Sigh!!! Hopefully things wil change for the better for him soonest!!! :hmmmm:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... Loserfool feeling the heat now!!! They hv drew their game with Everton!!! Pressure is on them now!!! Panic Panic & more Panic for Gay Rafa, as he again started war with his bossess too!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz.... No looking pretty over at Anfield!!! Mmm... Mayb Aston Villa wil eventually overtake them in the race!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump: LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... Loserfool feeling the heat now!!! They hv drew their game with Everton!!! Pressure is on them now!!! Panic Panic & more Panic for Gay Rafa, as he again started war with his bossess too!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz.... No looking pretty over at Anfield!!! Mmm... Mayb Aston Villa wil eventually overtake them in the race!!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
hahaha..now liberpul can really kiss our butt lor...hehehe...

dont dream 2 overtake us while we r on top....glory2 bro....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
"Gong Xi Fatt Chai" to all ManUtd fans for the coming CNY!!!

Yaya... Hopefully Loserfool will drop to 5th or 6th later in the season, so that they can wake up! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz :love:

Bump: "Gong Xi Fatt Chai" to all ManUtd fans for the coming CNY!!!

Yaya... Hopefully Loserfool will drop to 5th or 6th later in the season, so that they can wake up! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz :love:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
huahua...we`re on top and had 1 more game...what a class.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
yeah.. we r qualify for FA cup 4th round.. we deserve a win against hotspur, really good match.. 1st debut for fabio, ekersley and tosic.. :thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yahooo... Another superb win, 0-5 away to WBA!!! Goals from Berba, Tevez, Vida and Ronnie (2)!!! And its a record for VDS where we didnt concede any goal for 11 successive matches!!! Champions stuff!!! Hahaha... Now we r 3 points clear of the Loserfool!!! As i really expect them to drop more points soon, due to their on and off field problems!!!

Too bad that this WBA game wasnt shown live on Astro, else i think it shld b a cracking match where reports said ManUtd played a superb flowing game!!! Mmm... So must catch the highlights on the ESPN news later today!!!

Err... Me sudah start work liao... Aii... Haha... Jus 2 days of rest onli for me during CNY!!! Rushing for production ar... !!! Hope all of you enjoying this festival holidays la!!! :biggrin:

Bump: Yahooo... Another superb win, 0-5 away to WBA!!! Goals from Berba, Tevez, Vida and Ronnie (2)!!! And its a record for VDS where we didnt concede any goal for 11 successive matches!!! Champions stuff!!! Hahaha... Now we r 3 points clear of the Loserfool!!! As i really expect them to drop more points soon, due to their on and off field problems!!!

Too bad that this WBA game wasnt shown live on Astro, else i think it shld b a cracking match where reports said ManUtd played a superb flowing game!!! Mmm... So must catch the highlights on the ESPN news later today!!!

Err... Me sudah start work liao... Aii... Haha... Jus 2 days of rest onli for me during CNY!!! Rushing for production ar... !!! Hope all of you enjoying this festival holidays la!!! :biggrin:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
huhu 5-0 and the most important thing is 11 macth without concede any goal...superverb.:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Shell Eco Marathon is a platform for energy efficient vehicles and spearheading an assault on that title will be the Naza World Taylor’s University Eco Team that features first-year students from the institution of higher learning’s school of engineering and backing from Naza World.

“Naza is proud to support and encourage the aspirations of Malaysia’s youth. Our contribution in this endeavour is well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience