18/01/09-Sepang Open Track Day

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
refuel? for me is ~ 1.5 tank of fuel. it also depend ur car HP & how long u stay in the track. For open track day u just go that day pay there on the spot. As for getting ready...??? that's up to ur time.

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
refuel? for me is ~ 1.5 tank of fuel. it also depend ur car HP & how long u stay in the track. For open track day u just go that day pay there on the spot. As for getting ready...??? that's up to ur time.
So what time do you usually be in Sepang?

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
its generally a good idea to be there 15-30 mins before the start of the session. There will be a queue at the registration area and you need time to empty out your car in the pits. Then just relax until the session starts.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
What blackbeast said is right. As u need some time at the sign up Q. also u need to find a pit to park ur car too. before that most of us will be TKSS @ the dengkil R&R.

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
What blackbeast said is right. As u need some time at the sign up Q. also u need to find a pit to park ur car too. before that most of us will be TKSS @ the dengkil R&R.
kakaka.. TKSS = tok kok siang siang?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
OIT!!!!!!any chance der'll b another track day b4 F1?darn it.....not satisfied....managed less thn 6 laps...my distributor KOed on me....n took me ard 2hrs 2 fix it.....by d time i'm done,ngam2 5pm..ARGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
hahaha.. i hear SIC will close for maintainance for F1 liao... :banghead:

Bump: hahaha.. i hear SIC will close for maintainance for F1 liao... :banghead:

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
OIT!!!!!!any chance der'll b another track day b4 F1?darn it.....not satisfied....managed less thn 6 laps...my distributor KOed on me....n took me ard 2hrs 2 fix it.....by d time i'm done,ngam2 5pm..ARGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry to hear bout the breakdown akuma. looks like the gremlins ran from my car to yours.
saw you after turn 2.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm curious.. how to give a waja turbo?
OTHER THAN transplanting engines.
so far i haven't seen any turbo kit that fits a waja..

any way to give a waja turbo WITHOUT transplant?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience