DentPSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
hey dun simply say...wat de hell u talking about u buy the item from me and one month later u come back say its broken and ask me to pay back...wat kind of rules is this. U buy de thing time i already told u between 2 week i will pay u back if something wrong with de items. But u came back on 1 month later. Some more de items i sell to u i confirm its not broken coz its taken out from my car while im using b4 goes to ur hand.

Last edited:

tan_tat_wei

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2004
s.alam
Visit site
ok,u said its totally original trial pulley right,but its local made pulley,
once i put your so call trial pulley on ,the timing belt is very lose la bro,it means kenot be use rite,now im asking for refund and u promise wana meet up yesterday but i call for nearly 100 times, u never pick up.
you wan me to pay rm400 to buy that stupid pulley and keep in the house ar bro.what i wan its u take back yr pulley(condition as wat u sell to me) and i take back my money thats all,why hide?

Last edited:

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
this items i bought time is trial cam pulley and i already use for almost 1 year its no problem. If u feel that de item is not suit ur car u can come back to me between 2 week. U bought time i got told u if this item got problem in 2 week time i will return u money. But bro u come back on one month plus how im gonna return u money please be reasonable okie...!! ...Talk loud and treatening can't be anything u like. And please becareful with ur words im also not easy handle guy if u wan play hard u can anytime bring it over.

Bump: Im not appear bcoz im not free in de meeting and if im not wrong i told u when i call u only u come out if im not free how de heck im gonna call u. And u keep calling really disturbing me meeting and make me fed up. so de problem juz settl here very clear is im not going to return on ur money bcoz u take too long to come back to me. Im not ur good fren that should believe ur word, u juz my buyer and de rules is money return on 2 week after u bought de item not 1 month plus understood?

Bump: Im not appear bcoz im not free in de meeting and if im not wrong i told u when i call u only u come out if im not free how de heck im gonna call u. And u keep calling really disturbing me meeting and make me fed up. so de problem juz settl here very clear is im not going to return on ur money bcoz u take too long to come back to me. Im not ur good fren that should believe ur word, u juz my buyer and de rules is money return on 2 week after u bought de item not 1 month plus understood?

Last edited:

tan_tat_wei

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2004
s.alam
Visit site
dun try to cover la bro,since u say that u r not a easy handle guy,and ask me to bring it on ,y not we meet up bro.
y hide ?come on la act like a man..........

Last edited:

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
Really stubborn guy now u all see not im conning him is this guy having problem..not understand wat ppl speaking..!!! And trying to fool around. lazy to entertain this kind of fella.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
tan_tat_wei,

put some common sense la.. used item, normally seller will tell u when u deal with seller that
the he will give a limited warranty within 1week ...or 2 week.. something like that..
with that, u should immediately go install try out to see if the item ok or not..
if after that period the item broken, spoilt, the seller is not liable to it already la..

just need to becareful and test the item fully within the limited warranty time given by seller.
u consider lucky if dent give u 1~2 weeks of warranty.. i once buy item, bo warranty, spoilt after 2 day, shall i come to zth and shout about it ?? no la.. right ?

tan_tat_wei

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2004
s.alam
Visit site
its fine bro,i can sell it to someone alse if i wan to,but i know i shoulnt do that.I post this tread cause i really dun wan to see anymore victim like me.The 400 u keep it bro.

Bump: pls dun try to say anything if u dun really know wats the situation,

Bump: he say anyproblem juz bring it back,i never heard 1 week la or 2 week ,

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
Lol sorry bro wfhan drag u in .... is juz a small method i think this fella really stubborn..in his mind no one is right except himself. To all reader juz read dun comment if not will be victim. Except u guys think im wrong u can comment.

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
my last comment on this..
its fine bro,i can sell it to someone alse if i wan to,but i know i shoulnt do that.I post this tread cause i really dun wan to see anymore victim like me.The 400 u keep it bro.

Bump: pls dun try to say anything if u dun really know wats the situation,

Bump: he say anyproblem juz bring it back,i never heard 1 week la or 2 week ,
ok lor, i just keep quite. perhaps MODERATOR shud lock this thread and ask them
to settle themselves instead of wasting the forum space in firing here and there..

Lol sorry bro wfhan drag u in .... is juz a small method i think this fella really stubborn..in his mind no one is right except himself. To all reader juz read dun comment if not will be victim. Except u guys think im wrong u can comment.
no prob, i'm just making a generic statement about common sense when making
any deals/trading in internet. i've heard so many case things like this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone here have pics of those plastic water pipe air filters?
i know how to do it but i just need a picture as reference just in case i do it wrongly..
all i need is just to see how to hold it in one place as in how to do the bracket part..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience