DC5 Advice

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
hmmmm...regarding the exhaust rumbling thing..im facing it as well with the toda exhaust.
i went back to the exhaust shop who fixed it and they said 4 other dc5's facing the same problem with aftermarket exhausts. as long as it is stainless steel..it tends to get soft when hit by water in the rain hence flexing and touching our chassis. Then comes the tremendous vibration. Can be fixed but pipe has to be altered. TIme consuming. Actually nothing wan la..how often u drive in heavy rain conditions..and furthermore with the rumbling yr car sounds abit like a fairlady 350z!!
The sound of the exhaust would suddenly go deepr in terms of the bass sound ? Like very low growl sound ?

Mine also like that la....although not driving DC5..... mechanic said it's because of cold and hot effect woo..... i dunno

neesern

Feb 29, 2008
zouk was ridiculously packed at around 12am. what a waste. looked like a tons of chicks tho.
decided to leave for a more quiet place,since i'm getting older already... any of u guys actually went in ?

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
k guys, will be going to sepang today, but just sitting at a friend's s2k only. See you guys there!

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
mayatsan...aku ni mude lagi..hangat di pasaran lagi:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

MUDA? Hangat di pasaran? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......

Anyway Zouk was :thefinger:packed yesterday.....but i was in Aristo Bar with frenz....and of course lotsa chicks out there....

Bump:
raja zouk utk org "muda-mudi" saja ...plsss
bro age is just a number.....:nurse::nurse::biggrin:

Bump:
anyone knows where to service ohlin suspension?? :adore::adore:
If i remembered correctly there were several advertisement relating to suspension service at the back of motor trader....

If you want faster response/urgent, you can always ask MR.DC LOO, MR CHRIS, MR Jacky...

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
MUDA? Hangat di pasaran? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......

Anyway Zouk was :thefinger:packed yesterday.....but i was in Aristo Bar with frenz....and of course lotsa chicks out there....

Bump:

bro age is just a number.....:nurse::nurse::biggrin:

Bump:

If i remembered correctly there were several advertisement relating to suspension service at the back of motor trader....

If you want faster response/urgent, you can always ask MR.DC LOO, MR CHRIS, MR Jacky...
any chicks for me..demmmm:smokin:

Bump: who isw goin sepang today...??? ingat nak pegi..nak jadi co driver....siapa organize yea?:burnout:

Bump: who isw goin sepang today...??? ingat nak pegi..nak jadi co driver....siapa organize yea?:burnout:

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
just back from the track, overall not a very nice day. too many cars, especially roads cars like proton etc. but i had my share of fun. Meet benzer there too =)

Bump: just back from the track, overall not a very nice day. too many cars, especially roads cars like proton etc. but i had my share of fun. Meet benzer there too =)

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Yup.. met undermine, Padang Kilat & DCloo! Weather was good but too many cars, the cars just never ending like good old time overtaking at federal highway... heheheh and alot of red flags, but overall i have a good runs toward the end when not many cars still running.

If not misktaken only 2 DC5 1 is me and 1 more from kuantan type-S converted to type R!

1st Feb will not be so much car i think due to 7th day of CNY! You guys enjoy!

neesern

Feb 29, 2008
was on the way to the lcct at sepang today and i met an EK along the way
dudes, track EKs are bloody fast ! first encounter on the road and was bloody amazed!
call me ignorant ...but i never knew cars could be that fast !
now all i need is that new ECU,cams,seats,....................and a sh*t load of shifting skills!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which shop in KL/PJ area uses Meguiars products only ? I remember reading a thread a while back but i cant find it now..

Details are appreciated...

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience