DC5 Type-R 02/07 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

DC5 Type-R 02/07 For Sale

tengboonhoe32

Known Member
Jul 30, 2007
Yo. I did called owner, nice to chat with him la.unfortunately i not manage to go so far to view your friend car.I'm in ipoh...lawrence:biggrin:

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
How much can negotiate, since 03 market price is around 135K - 138K.

Mi93vec

Feb 2, 2008
bro, this car has been registered how many owners up-to-date including in Japan? btw, wats the current interest rate PBB is offering? thanks!

bubblebee

Known Member
Dec 14, 2007
wat i know is 3.++ depends on ur doc...
ya lor unreg now 130++...
anyway free bump for nice car!:love:
good luck bro

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
bro, this car has been registered how many owners up-to-date including in Japan? btw, wats the current interest rate PBB is offering? thanks!
japan donno how many owner lahhh......m'sia 1 owner.....car guaranteed in great condition

wat i know is 3.++ depends on ur doc...
ya lor unreg now 130++...
anyway free bump for nice car!:love:
good luck bro
thats right bro....about price that is his decision....but 1 thing is the car sure no regret for dc5 lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For some unknown reasons, The Sultan allowed the magazine to take an in-depth look on the world most talked about garage throughout all motorheads & enthusiasts. Wheels mag(Issue:?? ) has been allowed to talk with some of the mechanics (that still work) on the Sultan's obsession that has grown uncontrollable & how the big names of automotive players deal with his crazy consumption of automobiles.

Here is some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience