Satria's Owners unite!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet )

Is the TT only for Residence from Sri Hartamas that owns a satria ??

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours

nola...this TT is regional wan...wherever u are, otai or noobie also can join...those ex PH-ers also can...like Arch...hehe

Hartamas is our old meetup place and since been a long time we din group up there...used to be Projet. so whoever's free maybe 16th Jan, friday we can all meetup again...if all yes then i'll post in PH forum as well lo cuz more newbies here more interested than the Otais...evry1 always bz wan...

so i guess this round is TT for newbies...hehe

Bump: nola...this TT is regional wan...wherever u are, otai or noobie also can join...those ex PH-ers also can...like Arch...hehe

Hartamas is our old meetup place and since been a long time we din group up there...used to be Projet. so whoever's free maybe 16th Jan, friday we can all meetup again...if all yes then i'll post in PH forum as well lo cuz more newbies here more interested than the Otais...evry1 always bz wan...

so i guess this round is TT for newbies...hehe

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003

crap... this fri i in penang for work =(

Bump: crap... this fri i in penang for work =(

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours

after that wont be free lo...i wont be around too

Bump: after that wont be free lo...i wont be around too

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel

Taiko, wanna ask, does the Kayaba Gas on 1.6 4g92 satria fit 4g93 GTi ? Im looking to trade off my adjustables with one of 1.6 Satria owner stock suspensions tho.

Yeah forgot, will my adjustable fit his car too ?

Thanks in advance !

Bump: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUMPING THE THREAD !

Hello guys !

Im reverting my car back to stock, so for now I have 2 items to trade off -

1. HWL Hi-Lo Adjustable Abs - Trade with stock suspensions + top up RM700

2. HKS Super Dragger Muffler 2.3" inlet 2.5" outlet, got it for RM420. Can trade in your stock GTi muffler + top up (offer me a good price)

3. K&N Drop In Filter - Offer me

Conditions -

Item 1 was serviced recently and cost me RM600 (got receipt) so Im just looking to get back my service plus installation cost only.

Item 2 just installed last month, immaculate condition with Jasma Tag. Silence during idle and roars during mid to top end. Better acceleration and top end.

Item 3 need to be cleaned with cleaning kit only, no damage to the filter whatsoever.

1.Offering good stuffs for GTi kaki first, if interested, do PM me or 0122421515 - Mizi. My location is in Cheras.

2.Installation cost is bear by buyer, can meet up at the shops and do direct swap. Usually for adjustable installation is ranging from RM60-RM100. Muffler is around RM50-RM80.

Im still thinking what else I can let go, will update you guys aite.

Last edited:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003

I think u're gonna need to find a GTi to swap with you..

1.6 suspensions CAN fit a GTi... but GTi's stock suspensions make the car lowered. =p If u install 1.6 stock suspensions, your car will be pretty high.

Just thought u'd wanna knoe. =)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours

yo termizi...been a long time eh..selling ur car?

Bump: yo termizi...been a long time eh..selling ur car?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel

I think u're gonna need to find a GTi to swap with you..

1.6 suspensions CAN fit a GTi... but GTi's stock suspensions make the car lowered. =p If u install 1.6 stock suspensions, your car will be pretty high.

Just thought u'd wanna knoe. =)
I see, thanks for the info alvin. Anyway, checked it, his 1.6 Satria is installed with Kayaba Gas, does that make any difference ? Is the Kayaba Gas 1.6 same with 1.8 GTi ?

yo termizi...been a long time eh..selling ur car?

Bump: yo termizi...been a long time eh..selling ur car?
Hello Justin ! Firstly I thought I wanna sell, but thinking of economy condition right now, furthermore my car has settled the finance, I think Im gonna keep it first la, later when finish study and all, start working then only consider. Reverting the car back to stock first for now. Just got back from trading off my HKS Super Dragger with Matola twin loop, the car looks tiny and neater compare the fierce look of HKS hahaha.

You still with your Yellow PocRoc ?

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003

Termizi,
Well... i'm not sure if the extra height for the 1.6 suspensions come from the abs or springs, or both. =p So u're gonna have to try your luck I guess. =) If u get both 1.6 springs and shocks, then yea, it should be higher than GTi. But this is of course comparing stock suspensions. If its aftermarket, then i'm not too sure... might be lowered. =)

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel

Thanks alvin, guess what matter is it fits or not, if it fits, then it should be fine. Hope it isnt that high like those rally wannabe Satria hahaha. This is what happened when u get used to the adjustables for long and never had experience on stock suspensions before. Will do the swapping this Tuesday and let you know the result aite. Thanks again :adore:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours

since just settled the finance, means its rightfully urs...keep it as it is la...then u dont have to start over

yea still with my banana...nothings changed except more worn out..

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003

Termizi,
Fit is memang will fit. Just the ride height difference. =) Good luck. haha... let us know the results. =)

kelvchin

Known Member
Jul 21, 2008

hi,
i owned a SGTI, can i join you all for TT?

The SGTI forum have been really quiet this days... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have to tip your hat to the boys from Munich when it comes to catchy marketing schemes that just make you want to dig deeper. So it’s so surprise that their latest ploy has even come with a warning to blog about a twisted model that’s twisted from the steel of the 6 Series...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience