Stopped By JPJ!

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Blacktezza,
I suggest you install original Altezza Headlight with ori HID. Like the wan installed by Greytezza.... looks wicked....... The Balast is mounted underneath the headlights so no messy wiring and JPJ cannot say it is not original. For the privacy glass whether using HID or Not will sure kena one day......in a roadblock. So to be 100% safe.
1) Install ori altezza headlight with ori HID or install HID in your Qualitat headlights but make sure it is close to ori as possible and make sure all the wiring and balast is hidden.

2) Remove the privacy glass and install UV ori glass.

I have gone through so many roadblock with my ori HID and no problem......

Attachments

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
One thing you forget to mention Vijay...for the HID lights...is too used 4300K bulb and not used anything higher. The color of the lights from yr headlights also important.
I have gone through blocks and they dont bother me. Reason is the color of my light is yellowish white..quite similar to halogen bulb.
As for the glass..I have changed both my rear passenger window glass to ori Toyota UV type. The only privacy glass left is the one behind..

mexec

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
I suggest you install original Altezza Headlight with ori HID. Like the wan installed by Greytezza....
where can we buy this lamp?..i tried to search in half cut shop but no luck..greytezza mind to tell how much was the lamp..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
halfcut hard to find altezza parts, order & buy new from winhing KL lor

Last edited:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
where can we buy this lamp?..i tried to search in half cut shop but no luck..greytezza mind to tell how much was the lamp..
Forget about halfcut shop................ go to wing whin or buy online on Yahoo Auction....

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
aiyah bros all us know that the police men makan tahi ops i mean rasuah kuat...arsehole...u shud have not stopped...just speed till the police car got crashed and hopefully all of them died

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
if he is piloting the plane, i think he will speed and do the loopy-loop to escape..
too bad he is on ground.. hehe....

Last edited:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Too bad though...my car not fast enough to lari from them. If my car was a turbocharged...how i wish:hmmmm:

lemanmuslim

Sep 5, 2008
does that mean if altezza with original factory HID will sure 'lepas' road block? and how much does it cost for ori Toyota UV type rear window glass? does that glass fit the window well?

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
I gone through road block and no problem..........

nitrous16

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
bro,
just came to my mind. :idea: wondering if any dumb smart jpj fella @ anti-tuners will find our thread or not. it's either to research on us or a good daily laugh for them. I hope they are 'stupid' enough to do this.

to be safe, keep it low with the driver or car identity and characteristics!!!a bit more obscure bros! just want all my altezza bros out there to be safe and happy...cheers!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
bro,
just came to my mind. :idea: wondering if any dumb smart jpj fella @ anti-tuners will find our thread or not. it's either to research on us or a good daily laugh for them. I hope they are 'stupid' enough to do this.

to be safe, keep it low with the driver or car identity and characteristics!!!a bit more obscure bros! just want all my altezza bros out there to be safe and happy...cheers!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

hahahaha....cheers!

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
aih....oredi changed to new headlite, wanna change again ka?hahah....ops...sori to interrupt u guys

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day

Assuming i already have a paint code, lets say i have a Lexus Paint Code Glacier Frost Mica (Paint Code 074).

Which / where is the best shop that i can send my car to for repaint to this EXACT same color as if it was out form the factory ?

(Within KL/PJ Area, and for reasonable price -meaning not dirt cheap, but not dirt expensive)? Would appreciate any recommendaitons. THanks guys !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience