buying bmw e30

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
M52 should cost u more compare to M50.it has weight advantage since the block is made by aluminium

sakuragi,where u from?mind to join bimmer tt at TTDI to share ur experience?:wavey:

liauchinfoo

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
Hi 5115 and sakuragi,

Thanks for the input. I think before as what you think, M50B25 more power advantage than M52B25, and both sharing the same torque specification, but M52B25's power and torque happen at the lower rpm compare to M50B25, which I assume that it will have a better power band and torque curve, plus save a little bit patrol. Considering the weight of the M52 engine almost the same with M20 range, it will have better weight distribution compare to M50 engine. The less power of M52 engine is due to tighter emmision control with tigher air intake manifold, can be swap with the M50 air intake manifold with minor modification, and I believe it will gain more power.

Need to learn more about the security system or EWS on the M52 engine. If possible, use back all the electronics stuff into E30 (centre console with digital air-con individual control will be "cool"). Is it possible?

sakuragi

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
5115, I'm a bimmer newbie from Old Klang Road area. Would certainly find some time to join you guys for TT. However, that would be after CNY I guess. PM me then, cheers.

liau, M52/S52 conversion although less popular, it has been done many times in the states. But many would look into swapping OBDII for OBDI. But you can look up the following link for more info.
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=129

liauchinfoo

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
Hi sakuragi, many info from there and I learn a few from there too. Thanks and looking to see you soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all sifu,

I plan to install emanage into my 6A12TT engine.... can anyone advise how the performance that punch out from it?? and do it got any problem after install it?

plz advise..... tq:help:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience