Full Tune HKS SKYLINE BNR34 GTR for Sale !! Pics Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Full Tune HKS SKYLINE BNR34 GTR for Sale !! Pics Uploaded

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Tell him, what bring it on? he is the 1 who owe ppl money & refuse to answer call. with just 1 word bring it on he can refuse to return the moeny???

If he really want to play, play with him, i have my backup is ready if u need. last time my case is settle, all my backup blame me why i settle with him in good way, they want to settle in another way bcos they also cannot tahan such conman.

if u want another simple way, bring all your sms that he send to you, report polis, they can eaily located where he stay & all his infor thru the mobile number & car no plate. & the infor can get it from JPJ.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i just came to the last page and last post to read......what happen here actually?

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
Hi
I'm one of you all.
Last time i kena when i wan to buy a celica from him

CHRIS is a CONMAN in here
so beware n don buy anything from him

hksp

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
wtf, this is 3 years ago:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

pl4y3r122

Known Member
Sep 9, 2007
i have seen dis car in naza world.. n its not tuned by hks.. de price aso around 2xxk.. now became 338k plak..lolx...

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ
confirm it is back 2yrs car... and it is not Vspec...only standard R34...skyline hardcore should know how to notice it...

doubt they change the odometer ..cause i remember the car come with 320km.... and the mileage hv been modified...

could u be the new sales team... anyway all the best with ur sales...

S

semperfi

Bet you he's just the middleman between NAZA and you and trying to make a couple of fast cash from you guys. 99% of the future GTR owners knows the car really well, just who do you think you are trying to con?

Last edited by a moderator:

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
yalah yalah,this car is nissan bnr r34 gtr v-spec II nur Z-tune 2.8cc tune by HKS la in ur own dream.

Last edited:

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
fuuuh. damn this kind of person trying to get fast money this kind of method. guys becareful also
EOA used car, they also have this kind of problem cheating downpayment and becareful if buying cash. f**k to EOA. really a lot of complain to this used car. One of their office is near sunway next to 'kontena malaysia'.

Bump: fuuuh. damn this kind of person trying to get fast money this kind of method. guys becareful also
EOA used car, they also have this kind of problem cheating downpayment and becareful if buying cash. f**k to EOA. really a lot of complain to this used car. One of their office is near sunway next to 'kontena malaysia'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all

HUKM tun razak heading sungei besi
MRR2 heading ampang
sungei besi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience