more to come.............

Bump: continue...........

USA

MALAYSIA:thefinger:

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
Why never update the Malaysia Evo X..They already using Evo X as we all know..

AXXeLL

Subang
i think those pictures... some maybe true, and some are just for exhibition sake... cheerz :proud:

traize

Jul 9, 2006
but we malaysia use evo 3 (jb) n evoX coming this year to a highway near you, we dnt have highspeed chase but we use it to catch singapore car, if use stock waja, susah la

Bump: anyway some of tht is actual police car, as italy n saudi arabia did use lambo for their highway patrol, n yes german also use porc and merc for autobahn, damn the merc is fast, and its not standard merc tht is kleeman merc

heir_rule

Jul 21, 2006
now we have an evo X rite? just heard rumours and here is the picture.

Bump: now we have an evo X rite? just heard rumours and here is the picture.

frentra

Dec 18, 2004
most of it is not real lah... some only yes, they use it occasionally, but others they just use it on special occasion...

the pdrm evo x is a nice touch albeit it doesn't have the pdrm stripes, the highway patrols got nice cars.. like the gtis', v6-ers, and i know i saw one putra before... where's the pics?

traize

Jul 9, 2006
most of it is not real lah... some only yes, they use it occasionally, but others they just use it on special occasion...

the pdrm evo x is a nice touch albeit it doesn't have the pdrm stripes, the highway patrols got nice cars.. like the gtis', v6-ers, and i know i saw one putra before... where's the pics?
you are correct evoX will only be used by h/way patrol, they do have putra, gti and v6, not to mention a whole fleet of xtrail and pajero, but i think the gti spec is different coz my fren try to chase it but hardly get close (he use stock putra)

hury buy a gtr n race with our police evo :burnout::proud:

jeffayn

Mar 27, 2004
if the cop really use their Porsche car to do duty, i wonder who is protecting whose car...

del

Jul 15, 2007
you are correct evoX will only be used by h/way patrol, they do have putra, gti and v6, not to mention a whole fleet of xtrail and pajero, but i think the gti spec is different coz my fren try to chase it but hardly get close (he use stock putra)

hury buy a gtr n race with our police evo :burnout::proud:
Tat should be the 1st version gti which i heard tat the ecu n the handling was tune by lotus.

franKaboO

Jan 19, 2006
wtf... malaysia damn 99 fugly wan.... mana xtrial or evo10.... or maybe bimmers

heir_rule

Jul 21, 2006
From the previous Wira that had serve our local law inforcement for some time until now, heard that the engine is specially tuned from Japan and then come to Malaysia to be fitted to our Wira chasis.:listen:lol.

but dont really know about other Proton manufactured local police car.:biggrin:

mingz

Nov 23, 2007
actually exo x top speed is how much ar?

This is a feature of MadMike's MadBul, the awesome FD3S equipped with 26B normally aspirated rotary engine pushing upwards of 600 horses. This is arguably the epitome of rotary and FD3S goodness, the sound of it is ungodly awesome and in my honest opinion puts any engine to shame.

MadMike with MadBul...​