For Sale: Original honda Malaysia Civic FD2 2.0cc parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

For Sale: Original honda Malaysia Civic FD2 2.0cc parts

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
I have an originial honda Malaysia Civic FD2 2.0cc (Black), basically every single parts of the car are up for sale....the car is in tip top condition, from engine + gearbox (full service record by Honda Malaysia & still under warranty)+ wiring + dashboard + steering with airbag + whole body parts + brakes + absorbers + sports rims + seats + door panels and etc, anything that I have left out in this car, you name it I got it.

Hit me with your best price ( of course not those ridiculous price ), if the price I find it reasonable I will let go...for pics you could go to http://hcoc.net.my/forum/viewtopic.... know why. Anyone interested please PM me.

Attachments

Last edited:

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
all the detailed pics will be uploaded soon...anyone interested pls initiate a price and PM me.

Dec 6, 2008
Im interested in buying the steering wheel. I have the base, just need all other parts to it (front/back covers, screws, etc - dont need the srs bag, can be detached from the cover).

K20AA

Known Member
Oct 21, 2008
midnight bump bump...nego nego

pl4y3r122

Known Member
Sep 9, 2007
bro how much de engine, gearbox, wiring.. i wanna start a new project.. hehehe.. pm me de price....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While details may be vague, it’s reported that Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo has acknowledged that the replacement for the Ferrari Enzyme will “incorporate the state of the art of our knowledge in terms of increasing performances while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. It will then influence all Ferraris that appear after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience