DC5 Advice

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
bile dapat kete. aku tgk dah takde kat mutiara. dah amik ke. hehe.
next week. Waiting for reg no. JLK20 / JLK24 gone oredi...:banghead:

Bump:
bile dapat kete. aku tgk dah takde kat mutiara. dah amik ke. hehe.

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
checkthis out, someone sellingcheap suspension http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...table-absorber-for-honda-es-ep3-intergra.html

Bump:
ok Aaron no problem! its just that i dont think i can make it on the 18th. i'm really itchy now for some action but i dont want to rempit alone on the first Feb! anyway if you go on the 18th you'll have mr gareth cucuk you from behind!:biggrin:

back to your question regarding the air intake. maybe you want to follow mr jerry's formula? it's cheaper and its already proven in increasing the kuasa kuda. give the guy a call!
FORMULA? what formula? :hmmmm:

zk11

Known Member
May 14, 2006
remind us again what possible expenses for the track day? inclusive of wear and tear? Need to check if budget fits for it.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
checkthis out, someone sellingcheap suspension http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...table-absorber-for-honda-es-ep3-intergra.html

Bump:

FORMULA? what formula? :hmmmm:
sorry i chose wrong word. should be open port air intake setup! heh! heh!

Bump:

Bump:

damn! JLK20 such a nice no! pity you didn't get it

Bump:
remind us again what possible expenses for the track day? inclusive of wear and tear? Need to check if budget fits for it.
as benzer said previously a stock DC5R is more than enough to cope with a three hours track day(but ur car needs to cool down after 5 or 6 fast lap). you might want to carry out full engine and gearbox service before participating any track day. your brake pad, wheel alignment and tyre pressure also need to be checked and inspected.

if no need to change anything then put aside rm200 for track fee,rm120 for vpower, tolls, beverages and perhaps RM 60 for cikai punya helmet.

if do it right trust me you'll enjoy every minute of it!

Last edited:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
i tot i heard benzer said dat might havto change those tyres after track or b4 rite ?
im sure the thread gonna haus after it ..

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
ok Aaron no problem! its just that i dont think i can make it on the 18th. i'm really itchy now for some action but i dont want to rempit alone on the first Feb! anyway if you go on the 18th you'll have mr gareth cucuk you from behind!:biggrin:

back to your question regarding the air intake. maybe you want to follow mr jerry's formula? it's cheaper and its already proven in increasing the kuasa kuda. give the guy a call!

Alamak, 18th u cannot make it ah, actually it's up to the individual, whoever can make it on 1st feb should join you. For me i'm going on the 18th because I cant make it on 1st feb and also I already planned to go with a close friend, driving a FD2R.

Oh really ah?
Wow what super secret open pod secret u have jerry?
Care to share? :P

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
better than asking jerry to explain how his open pod works ............... you all should go and check out his engine bay !!!!

seriously, it is very impressive ............

Bump: better than asking jerry to explain how his open pod works ............... you all should go and check out his engine bay !!!!

seriously, it is very impressive ............

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
jerry..pic of your engine bay please..tiru formula..kuang kuang kuang:proud:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
open pod produces nice growl when Vtec Kicks in....... The best i heard was from Ali's DC5.....nice "SUCKING"/"SUCTION" sound during Dyno....:adore::adore:

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com

neesern

Feb 29, 2008
hello there, been lurking around so long so i guess its about time i started posting... and asking lots of questions... have any of you had this problem where, when Vtec kicks in, the SRS light lights up and disappears,it happens so fast that sometimes i wonder if it did come out or i was imagining it.